Chapter 39🤷🏾‍♂️

"A hunnid bags, got ahead off of dust. A hunnid bags, got ahead off of kush. She in school, got her head in the books. NARCS raided but I never was shook. Them indictments got a federal look."

~Levelin Up~

-Dave East

I paced back and forth. "What you said?" I asked her.

"You heard me Jah. He works with Tank and they're looking for me." She said.

I nodded my head. "Cool cool. So what you doing? You gon' let us handle it?" I asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She said.

All of a sudden the space around me started to get hot. Like a big ass heat wave just hit me. I stopped pacing and looked at her.

"What you mean maybe, maybe not? Hell no Akashaa. I'm not letting you risk your life. You gon' let us handle that shit." I said sitting down on the bed.

She walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. "Whatever happens, happens. We're gonna be good." She said.

"Akashaa you have a child inside you. Stop being stubborn and let us handle it." I said turning to her.

I knew everything I was saying was going in one ear and out the other. Once she had her mind made up that was it. There was no persuading her and I hated that.

The breeze was coming in through the window and it felt good against my skin. It made the hotness I felt go away. Akashaa rubbed small circles in my back.

"I got something else to tell you." She said. I looked at her.

"What Sha?"

"In one of the boxes that my mom brought with her, it had information. Information about everything and everybody. So it lead me to L.A." She said pulling us down.

"What was there?" She smiled and got up.

"This." She said before pulling 4 suitcases out her closet.

I sat up and looked at her. She unzipped all of them and I was stuck.

"The money." I said. She nodded her head.

"I started counting it but then my head started to hurt so I decided to take a break. There's so much money to the point where our kids kids kids gonna be set for life." She said.

"Our kids?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes and zipped up the suitcases. "You said you were planning on staying. I want at least four kids."

"That's fine with me." I said before laying back.

"I already know what you're thinking and in all honesty, I feel like I have the right to do something. He killed my father and I want all of them dead. They need to die."

"You putting yourself and the baby in danger. You could get both of y'all killed. I think you should just sit this out." I said looking at her.

She shook her head and chuckled. "I've thought it through. This is what i'm going to do."

I sighed and closed my eyes. She doesn't get it and this shit was starting to frustrate me. How could you be okay with putting your child in danger? I just don't think that she was thinking clearly.

The Next Day;

Chu was in school, Sha left and the guys were gone. I was bored out of my mind. I didn't want to leave the house and I didn't want to stay in the house either.

I currently have people building a building for my new project. Ever since Reign took off, people have been asking me what's new. I haven't come up with a name for it yet but I knew that this shit was going to be dope.

Carlos gave me the idea to just call it 'Project X' for now. Nike had commercials put on TV about it and all I can say is people can't wait for it to hit the streets.

When Reign first came out, I was shocked. I'm be honest I was scared as hell. I felt like nobody's gonna wanna buy something I made. You know? Something that I came up with.

But just like that, everything was working in my favor. I was making money by the second and I loved that. I knew that I would be straight for a lifetime man. Shit was exhilarating.

💫💫💫

"Who can I run to? To share this empty space! Tell me who can I run to when I need love!" I heard somebody singing from downstairs.

I shook my head and laughed 'cause I knew it had to be Akashaa. I paused the game and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Sha was putting groceries away with Maniee and Cynn.

Escape's "Who Can I Run To?" Was playing in the background. I couldn't tell if they were in their bag or just wanted to listen to throwbacks.

"Hey Jah!" Maniee yelled. I chucked.

"Ladies. Y'all good?" I asked them.

They nodded their heads. I walked up to Sha and wrapped my arms around her stomach. I felt baby girl kick.

"She loves me already You know." I said in her ear. She laughed.

"Maybe. Maybe not. My aunt and uncle are coming over a little later." She said.

"Who?" I asked her.

"You remember when I went to the beach that one day ?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Well long story short I met my aunt and cousin not knowing who they were exactly. I ran into them at the store a couple months back and she invited me over. We talked and boom come to find out we're related." She said.

I smiled and nodded my head. "That's wassup. If you need me I'll be upstairs. Love you." I said.

"Love you too Jah." She said.

-This is a short chapter and I don't really like it but here it is.