Chapter 14💚

Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them
-Frank Ocean

3 weeks later

"Okay. Who ever said I was like them? I'd give you my all and you already know that. Why are you acting like I don't mean nothing to you?" Jah asked me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I really didn't feel like having this conversation with him right now.

"You're getting me tight. I never said anything like that. I already told you what it was, Jah. You either respect that or keep it pushing." I said looking at him.

He nodded his head and walked out of my house.

That was the last time I saw and heard from Jah in weeks. After telling him about me and Naharie, he blew it all out of proportion.

I never said we were in a relationship. He chose to put a title on something that was not even there. Me and Naharie are working towards a relationship now and I needed him to respect that.

Ever since I first introduced them to each other they bumped heads. They didn't like each other and I don't know why. As my friend, Jah  should respect my decision on who I want. I never said I wanted him.

For me and Naharie to be working towards being together, we argued a lot. The thing that pisses me off the most is that every time we go at it, he always says something slick about Jah. Did he feel threatened?

It's almost been a month and I miss Jah. With him it was never a sexual thing. Even though sometimes I wanted Shit to go that far.

Besides the lil sly shit that he'd say, we never even talked about sex unless we were discussing our pasts. We always had deep conversations. Talking about life and shit. I've started to notice more than ever now that he helps me with myself.

When I'm with Naharie, yea we're cool, but it's always sex with him.

'When can we have sex?'

'You probably having sex with some other nigga that's why you're not giving me none.'

Boy that's not even the case.

The last time I let someone enter my most valuable treasure, I ended up getting pregnant and having a miscarriage. I don't want that to happen again.

Sometimes I am so tempted to have sex with him but then I always end up deciding against it. Before we decided to try this relationship thing out, we could talk easily, no problem. He never pressured me about sex or talked about it as much as he does now.

It has me thinking that that's all he wants from me. But that couldn't be the case? 'Cause when we're good, we're great. So what the fuck was the problem?

I was on my way to King's house. Talking 'bout he's having a cookout. This should be interesting.

💫💫💫

When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed everybody and they mama was here. I could smell the meat on the grill and all that. Everybody looked like they were enjoying themselves.