Chapter 33🥵

"Love is the key to the light that will forever fend off the darkness."

-Keith Gilmore

After that talk with Sha last night, I wanted to do something special for her. Take her out to eat orsomething. I watched her as she slept. From time to time she would wrinkle up her nose and I noticed sometimes at night, she would pull me closer to her or wrap her arms around me tight. When I'd get up,she'd pull me back to her or if I moved, she'd move right along with me. I caressed her cheek and watched her move her body.

"You ready?" I asked her.

She ran her fingers through her freshly straightened hair.

"I look okay?" She asked. All she had on was a t-shirt, jeans and some heels.

"Yes. You look good." I said looking at her through the mirror. She smiled at me and backed up.

"Okay let's go." She said taking my hand and leading me down the stairs.

"Where y'all think y'all going?" Ryan asked. Sha rolled her eyes.

"Out dad. Is that alright with you?" She asked him. He looked us over and crossed his arms.

"Yeah. I want ya in this house by 12:30. Y'all hear me?" He asked.

I laughed. Here he go sounding like somebody mama.

"Heard you now move around." I said pushing him to the side.

"Where do you actually want to go?" I asked Sha once we got in the car.

"We could just get something to eat and then go shopping." She said. I smiled at her.

"Okay baby." I said while pulling out the driveway.

💫💫💫

I watched as Sha danced around in her seat.

"This is good." She said.

"I bet." I said.

She looked at me, then looked at my food and then back to me. She shrugged her shoulders and stuck her fork into my pasta. Now see if this was any other girl, I would've got tight.

I don't like sharing my food period. Like nah shorty. Don't take nothing off my plate. But with her it's different. Everything was different when it came to Akashaa.

"This tastes so good baby." She said.

"Can I have some of yours?" I asked her.

She tilted her head and looked at me for a minute. She pushed her plate towards me and continued to eat off mine. I told the waiter I wanted her steak well done. She not bout to be eating that shit and the blood come out mixed with the juices. Nah that look nasty.

"It's good?"She asked. I shrugged.

"I mean it ain't all that. Can I have mine back?" I asked her.

She smiled and pushed my plate back to me while I pushed hers back to her.

"I love you." She said. "I love you too." I said pulling her to me so I could kiss her.

💫💫💫

Sha pulled me into Pink and I groaned.

"It's not that serious Jah. You know I need some more." She said.

"Why you just lie like that?" I asked her.

That girl has more panties and bras then I have clothes. She shook her head and started picking up panties. I walked around the store waiting for her.