Chapter 21👌🏿

"People will always go off of what they heard or what they think. If you don't know me personally , don't voice your opinion on something you know nothing about"

-Jaidaa Everlinaa

If you knew a person since you were young right and you had told them some stuff that would help them out in the long run and they did something​ real foul to you. Would you forgive them? Would the bond be worth keeping?

Since the very first day I've spotted them together, I kept seeing Devianna around Canito, Every time I would tell King, he would dismiss it and say I was lying just to sabotage their relationship. He would bring up the fact that I'm having a baby by some dude who did me dirty. By someone who didn't even want to have a kid with me.

He was trying to stoop low and make me hurt. All I wanted to do was protect my friend. I didn't give two fucks about their relationship, I just wanted him to see that she wasn't real. I didn't understand him bringing up the fact that my child doesn't have a father. That was irrelevant and I couldn't care less about that. First of all I do not want you at all.

He was just starting to look and sound stupid. It's all good though because once everything comes out, he's gonna be mad at himself. I'm a just keep my mouth shut.

For someone who doesn't want me to have his baby, he is sure enough going around telling people I am. That's not a good look. People in school come up to me now asking if I'm having a baby by Naharie. I just walk away because it's none of their business who I'm having a baby with.

I got dressed and headed to Jah's house. He was having a lil get together or whatever. I pulled in his driveway and just like Kings house, there was so many cars and people over here.

They be treating these dudes like they're famous or something. They are far from it. I walked through the screen door and there were females dancing on dudes in a corner. I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen.

Tina was in there with my mom and Jah's mom. I figured out Jah's mom doesn't like me because she feels like I robbed Jah from his opportunity. Which is not even the case. I told him to go to the New York so he could go do him. He chose to stay here. That's not my fault. When she noticed me she rolled her eyes.

Now I'm not the one to be out here disrespecting people's parents but this woman here. I just mentally rolled my eyes and acknowledged my mom and Tina before walking out of the kitchen before she could say something smart ​out her mouth. I tapped Ryan's shoulder and he turned around and mugged me.

"What?" He asked with a lot of attitude.

I turned around and even peeked outside just to see who he was talking to like that.

"Who you talking to?" I asked him.

"You. Now what you want?" He asked crossing his arms. I laughed and shook my head.

"Never mind kid." I said before walking upstairs.

I walked into Jah's room and he was sitting on his bed.

When he noticed me he held his arms out for me. I walked into his embrace and he wrapped his hands around me tight and kissed my forehead.

"You talk to my mom?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked down at him.

"You know damn well she don't like me. There is no reason for me to speak to someone who doesn't say 2 words to me." I said. He shook his head.

"Anyway what's wrong with your friend?" I asked him.

"Who?" He asked rubbing my stomach.

"Ryan." I said. He shrugged.

"Don't know. Don't entertain no negative vibes shorty." He said before he kissed my stomach. I rolled my eyes again.