Thank You!

Okay... how am I supposed to say this...? Prepare yourselves because this will be big.

Honestly guys, I couldn't be more grateful for everything you've been providing me ever since I started it here one year ago. Never in that time I would imagine I would get as much support from you as I have now. I've never given much importance to views or votes - though I really have to thank you guys for surprising me (always in a good way) when it comes to it - but yes because I wanted to share my love for these two cuties who own my whole heart with you.

Writing all these one shots (from either book 1 or 2) became a routine for me. It was natural for me to write them because I honestly enjoyed (and still do) writing them, and coming up with random things in the middle of the night was something I truly found happiness doing.

(And maybe I've been delaying this last chapter because it's kind of difficult for me to break this daily habit 😁)

There won't be a book 3, as I have more ideas for future books and still have the Instagram au that even though I update it every once in a while, it still takes some time; and because the ideas have come to an end for now.

If I do come up with some more that allow me to write a book 3, I will and I will be as glad as I had been writing these 😊

As for the future, I'm really excited for what's to come, but I really need to stand out that it's completely different from everything I've written (Gosh, I'm sorry, I've said this for like the third time now 😂) and I don't really know if you guys are comfortable with it and will like it or not, but it's a new experience that I will like to try.

As for now, I hope you had fun with these, and it was a pleasure having you with me through tears, smiles, laughs, and everything that comes with it.

So, once again, a huge THANK YOU to all of you who've stayed with me through it all, and we'll see each other soon!!!

Always know that I love you profoundly and you're always here inside my heart!

Love you! ❤

(Still can't understand how I can write 400 words in fifteen minutes and can't even write a 200 word essay for my tests 🤷🏻‍♀️)