Morning Sickness

2 days later Selena was back in LA because she set up an appointment to see a doctor which would fall on the next day. Her friends wanted to know all the details the moment she walked in the door. "So tell us, how was Romeo?" Raquelle asked as she was seated between Ashley and Theresa. "He was amazing" Selena feel nausea from the food that was being cooked in the kitchen by Caroline. "I bet he was amazing" Theresa joked. "Um.. I'm not feeling too well, I think I need to go to the bathroom." Selena was headed for the stairs when Caroline came out with a bowl of eggs. "I made them differently this time, I need your opinion." Caroline held the fork with a scrambled egg on it towards Selena but Selena charged up the stairs. "What the...." Selena entered the bathroom and immediately slammed the toilet seat up and threw up as she got down on her knees.

Theresa and Raquelle was by her side. Theresa rubbed her back while Raquelle held her hair. "Is my eggs that bad?" Caroline came in with Ashley. Selena shook her head before flushing the toilet. She sat down on the floor with her friends staring down at her worried. "It wasn't your eggs... I mean it was but not because it stunk but I can't tolerate it..." they were confused. "I threw up because it's morning sickness." She watched her friend's eyes widen. "You're p-pregnant?!" Theresa forced out before Selena slowly nodded. "At first we thought it was because we were in the jacuzzi but that's so sudden. Then I remember we made love a few weeks ago at his condo."

"Y'all didn't think about using a condom?" Raquelle asked with a complete shocked expression on her face. "He didn't have one and neither did I. Not like we planned on having sex. It just happened and neither of us goes around sleeping with random people so that's why we don't own condoms. But he pulled out..." Selena said before standing up. "Pulled out hell... not quick enough. He must've dripped inside of you." Theresa told her. Selena didn't mind being a mother when her and Romeo were in the jacuzzi making love and her refusing to have him pull out but now when it comes to morning sickness she doesn't know how to feel. "I hate this feeling. I feel terrible..." she started to cry. "Hey..." Raquelle hugged her knowing it's her hormones that is making her feel the way she's feeling. "I don't want to get fat people are going to talk so much shit on me" she cried into Raquelle's shoulder.

Selena pulled her phone out seeing Romeo was calling her. "I can't talk to him right now..." Raquelle took the phone from her. "Yes you can, he's going to be the father of your baby so yes you will." Raquelle put the phone on speaker. "Selena's phone" Raquelle said as Selena was sniffling trying to get herself together but she was too emotional. "Raquelle? Can I speak to my girlfriend?" The girls all smiled when he said that which made it official to them. "She's emotional right now. It's the hormones, she doesn't want to get fat she said and knows people are going to bash her when she starts to gain weight." Romeo heard her in the background which made him hangup. "Well damn, he hung up... that's cold."

Romeo then called on FaceTime. "Oh he's back just wanted to see you" Raquelle answered. "Baby, look at me" Selena looked at him as tears were falling while Raquelle held the phone to her. "Baby it's going to be okay. It's natural for a woman to gain weight during pregnancy but after the baby is born you'll lose that weight. Either way you'll look beautiful who gives a fuck about what anyone else thinks or has to say. I'm your man. I'm not with you because of looks, I'm with you because you have a beautiful heart." The girls were in awe with him speaking highly of her. Selena started wiping her eyes before taking the phone from Raquelle.

Selena sat on the floor when the girls left seeing the handsome man look at her with nothing but love. "I love you baby, you're going to be the greatest mother in the world. I'm lucky to have you as a partner. I can't wait to see how our relationship blossoms during and after this process." Romeo's kind words was making her feel good about herself but she was already missing him. "I miss you so much... I wish you were here to hold me baby." She was starting to get emotional all over again. "I miss you too and you already know I would be holding you right now trying to make you feel beautiful about yourself. Kissing that gorgeous stomach of yours." Selena gave him a smile as she was wiping her tears.

To Be Continued