Home Sweet Home

"Slowly babe" Selena helped Romeo out of the passenger door. He was in lots of pain with the now bruised ribs and leg he had surgery on. He was leaning against the car as she pulled out the crutches. He took them from her and placed the underneath his armpits and started crutching towards the steps seeing some dried blood on the ground. She shut the door and walked to him helping him up the steps. He had to stop a few times because of the pain. and being in crutches hurts like a bitch.

Seeing his dried blood on the ground bothered him. Maybe him realized he should've handled the situation differently. He loved how strong his girlfriend was being but he knew somewhere in her heart she was a bit disappointed in him. Especially since he pretended to be here and had Justin come to house. She unlocked the door and pushed the door opened watching him crutch his way inside. She shut the door once she got in seeing him crutch to the couch and slowly sit down.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" She asked him who was half pouting on the couch. He didn't respond he just shrugged. Selena walked over to him before pushing the table back a little, sitting on the table in front of the couch. He was a bit confused as to why she did that and not just sit next to him. She gently lifted his boot up hearing him grunt a little, placing it in her lap as she still held it gently. "What's wrong?" She kept her eyes on him as he looked down. "Nothing".

"Don't lie to me, I know when something's bothering you and this situation it's pretty darn obvious. Talk to me." Romeo let out a sigh before staring at her in full guilt. "I can't stop thinking about, what if I would've died..." he looked down. "And you don't have to be so understanding when you could tell me that you're upset with me. I checked your phone and pretended to be you. I got him to come here..." Selena continued to hold his boot while she spoke. "I'm not mad, I don't care if you look through my phone because I have nothing to hide. Yes you shouldn't have pretended to be me but we can't change what happened. And God.. thinking about nearly losing you hurts. But you're here, all we can do now is move forward. We have so many amazing things coming our way."

"Yeah but what if you had to handle this alone because I got myself killed." Selena gently placed his boot down next to her on the table before standing up and sitting next to him grabbing his hand. "Stop... I don't want to think about that, okay?" She placed his hand over her stomach before smiling at her man. "I love you and we're going to get through this together. Me being pregnant and you fully recovered. We're a team, we'll help each other out." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek feeling raise a bit from him giving her a weak smile.

Selena's POV

Don't think I forgot about what Marcus told me. Romeo bought a ring? I was so excited. I want to see what it looks like. I want to know when he'll propose and how he will do it. I hope he won't go overboard with it because he doesn't have to do that when I already feel special enough by being his.

"Baby!! For the last time, it's not broken. Just because you broke your ribs and your leg doesn't mean your dick is broken. Trust me the moment it'll see me naked he'll be pretty much a live and working." She giggled and he couldn't help but to chuckle. "Cocky I see.." she shrugged with a smile on her face. "No just confident. Thanks to you, my confident level boosted up since I've got with you."Selena was tracing her fingers among his chest.
"You give me way too much credit my love." Romeo was laying in bed with her snuggled up to him. "You deserve it baby. You are the best. I can't wait for our little family."

To Be Continued