Where the Album?

It was breaking news, fans and people all over the world was shocked and had no idea that Selena was pregnant. She waited until 6 months to announce her pregnancy and to also tell the world that she was engaged. Romeo and her are very much private but they knew they couldn't keep it a secret. She had to go to her doctor checkups somehow. Fans went from being impatient with her not releasing the album to being so excited and happy for her. She's finally settling down and they saw how happy she was when she announced her pregnancy on Instagram live.

"Where the album" Romeo told her away from the camera causing her to laugh and throw a pillow at him. "You hush!" She giggled as people were wondering who she was talking to in the background. "I see your comments..." she chuckled before continuing. "Trust me they'll be an album, I know I keep telling you guys that but so many great things have happened these past few months. I apologize for not being active and for that I have something to tell all of you. I have found love..." she giggled before waving at Romeo to come lay besides her. She was laying in bed while talking to her fans on Instagram live. Romeo laid next to her with her now laying her head on his chest and letting him hold the camera.

"Say hi baby" Selena couldn't help but to smile as she saw the shocking comments from her fans. "Hey guys". Selena looked over at him laughing "that's all you're gonna say? Baby, tell them how happy you make me" Romeo chuckled before looking at her "I think they know just by seeing your smile." Selena saw a comment that said "Is he the reason why you haven't released the album yet?"

"You guys the thing is Sel has been busting her ass off to give you the best material for you. It doesn't happen overnight. She has never disappointed when it comes to dropping a fire ass album. Be patient, she'll drop it sooner than you think." Romeo told her fans. "Thank you baby. I promise y'all it'll drop after..." a smile grew on her face as she gave him a nod for approval seeing him point the camera to her baby bump "..the baby is born" Romeo brought the camera back onto them as they both laughed seeing the comments. "You guys are so awesome I swear. We don't know the gender just yet because we want it to be a surprise" she laughed.

What little did her fans know she was waiting for month 8 so that she could do the cover for her single that she wrote about Romeo called "Love of My Life". When she dropped the single and the cover people went crazy. It was her standing with her hands holding his head while he was on one knee plus kissing her stomach. It was beautiful and the song was also beautiful.

When it got to her 9th month and 2 days before the due date she was having contractions left and right. Selena was in bed watching Game of Thrones while her fiancé was downstairs making dinner. She had her shirt pulled up with her hand on top of her large baby bump. She started to feel contractions causing her to shut her eyes tightly and grip the sheets.

Romeo wanted to cook her a nice dinner before the baby arrives. He was excited but also nervous since things could go wrong during labor but he knew he had to stay positive. He can't think of what could go wrong. Once the food was done he fixed her plate and brought it to the room.

"You okay baby?" Romeo said before setting her plate on the night stand before grabbing her hand. "It hurts" She said as tears were streaming down her face. He was sitting on the side of the bed holding her hand and rubbing her head with his free hand. "What can I bring you? Can I get you something?" Selena sat up feeling the sheets beneath her was damped. "I need to go to the hospital" she told him trying to get up. Romeo stood up and helped her up seeing the went spot where she was laying. "Oh it's time.."

To Be Continued