The Proposal

2 months has passed and Selena and Romeo we're both doing so well. Her with her the pregnancy and him with recovery. He was still in pain but was doing whatever he can to get better. Romeo and Selena had family and friends over at her estate. He wanted to grill but he couldn't with his knee so his father was doing it. "Taylor!!" Selena ran and hugged her. "Baby don't be running while you're pregnant" Selena looked over her shoulder rolling her eyes. "He's right" Taylor chuckled before hugging her back. "I had no idea you were coming." Taylor knew exactly why Romeo wanted a cookout and why she was there. "Romeo invited me and you know I can't turn down food especially southern food."

"So are you going to tell me why you wanted people over?" Master P knew something was up and wanted know exactly what it was. Yes Romeo used to throw random parties but that was when he was healthy and when he was living at the Miller Estate. "I mean we could've had it at my place." Master P explained to his son. "Selena wanted it here because she didn't want me to be doing a lot of moving because of my leg. But the reason why I wanted everyone here is because I plan on proposing to her." Master P set down the tong before looking at his son. "Really?" Romeo nodded before saying "I wanted y'all to witness it. Taylor said how she wanted to see the proposal so I thought maybe you and everyone else would want to as well." His father smiled and hugged his son. "Im proud of the man you have become. You're going to be a great father and great husband." Romeo loved how his father was so supportive not only to him but his girlfriend. "Thanks pops but she'll have to say yes first" Master P pulled away from the hug "Oh she'll say yes. You got her pregnant, no way she'll tell you no. Plus she loves you just as much as you love her and that's deep."

"So when are you proposing?" Taylor asked Romeo seeing him look around for Selena. Finally he spotted her talking to his mother. "Now but help me sell it" Romeo pushed his crutches to the ground and slowly got to the ground. "Ahh my leg!" Selena turned around quickly seeing Taylor cover her mouth looking shocked and worried. "Baby?" Selena mumbled before seeing him on the ground in front of Taylor. "Ahh!! Babe, help!" Selena rushed over to him. "Baby what happened?" she went to his side hearing the music turn off and some people gasping. Selena was holding his arm. "I fell..." She was worried and scared that he was hurting really bad. "Are you hurt, did you hurt your leg?" People were surrounding them along with Master P and Sonya. "No baby I fell—fell for you" He said pulling out the ring holding it up seeing her take a step back with her hand covering her mouth shocked.

People were gasping while watching."Will you marry me Selena Marie Gomez? I promise you everlasting love and faithfulness. Baby you deserve all of me, I deserve all of you." Selena moved her hand from her mouth with tears falling. "Yes, yes, yes!" Romeo slid the ring on her finger before Selena got on her knees kissing her fiancé. They were applauded for it and people were congratulating them. Selena rested her forehead against his "but don't scare me like that again" a smile formed on her face.

"I can't wait to be a bridesmaid" Taylor told her with Francia agreeing. Selena looked at Francia with a smile "Francia you cant do both." Francia looked at her confused. "Huh?" Selena chuckled at her friend before saying "I want you to be my maid of honor." Francia was completely shocked, everyone was because they thought she'd choose Taylor. Francia was getting a little emotional. "I don't understand, why me?" Selena stood up and walked to her giving her a hug. "Because you save my life and you're my sister who I love so much. You will be such an awesome maid of honor." Selena looked at her while they were still holding each other. "I love you so much Selena, I would love to be your maid of honor. This means so much to me."

To Be Continued