So y'all don't get to board

I have decided, that relaxing is nice. So I'm taking another day off!

Plus I'm really invested in building my base in MC on PS3 (I'm swimming in diamonds there baby! I see why the ConVex want so many diamonds now!) So I'll be doing that, since it's really relaxing!

But I shall give small snippets of the 8 stories currently being worked on, also do please speculate about these things! It's fun to see what you come up with! :3

1) As the words he plunged the sword deep in his chest, the last thing he saw before respawning was his opponents shocked gasp. And then he was awake, standing on the bridge of the lobby (You know what I'm talking about). He quickly ran to find a place to hide for when everyone else came back to the lobby, because he really didn't want to talk about what he did. He doesn't know why he did, but he still did it. So hiding was what he decides to do, how much he may not like it, it's the only option he has.

2) Now he was drenched and sitting in the middle of the Stock exchange without anything to do, I mean he could mess with Doc again but then he'd be band from cuddles, which was bad since Doc was the best cuddler to ever exist (You can't change my mind).

3) "Grian, where are your wings?"

4) "I agree with the poet, it is indeed clever! Write that down Wels! We could use that!" exclaimed Wolfurio, Wels' partner. He soon floated back over towards said player, keeping up a tirade of 'Why aren't you writing this down! We won't get better if you just sit around and do nothing!'. The knight soon got so irritated by his partner (He was trying to enjoy some nice cooling shade thank you very much) that he grabbed ahold of the Haos Bakugan and shoved said Bakugan in a pocket, effectively trapping him in there.

5) "Everyone who should be here is here. But you do have an extra person with you. Someone was just to slow, right Cub?"

6) They had decided that Xisuma would be the one to do the spell. The others stepped back as the admin started chanting incantations, and as he finished chanting the portal roared to life as a figure stepped out. And just as the letter said it was a bushbaby hybrid that stepped out.

7) It had happened at one of their many meetups, they were taking a short lunch break when Grian just simply said, "How's Hero?"

8) The red clad Void sighed, but there was something in his tone that was off. But Iskall couldn't pinpoint what it was, but he was now paying more attention, intrigued by the show of odd behavior. 

Alright! That's all for now!