Despairs flame

Grian couldn't truly believe his eyes at what had happened, aircrafts in the sky, big fences (which didn't keep anything out) and a whole lot of security. How did it get to this? Why did Doc and Scar do this? All Grian wanted was his time machine and villager back, and they turned it into a fucking government facility later tuned amusement park. They stole something he made and they took and never gave back, even when he asked. All to make an amusement park. He was pissed, and he felt that some revenge was in order.

Flying to Hermitville he landed on one of the roofs beneath his dragon, placing a hand on the red statue of a dragon he started chanting in Galactica. And once he finished he could feel and see the red scaled creature waking up, it's sharp amber eyes focusing in on Grian.

No words needed to be said, the dragon was an extension of Grian himself, so it knew exactly what Grian wanted it to do, "Time to show them that this isn't some fairytale, and that their actions have consequences"

Climbing onto the red dragons back he couldn't help but to reflect on why he was doing this, and thinking about it more just fueled him to do this even more. He was done sitting pretty, time to show them the might of the Empires emperor. And let it be known that Grian was done playing nice, and that he doesn't mind a little destruction.

Seeing Area 77 come into sight he readied himself, show time.

Opening his communicator he set it to broadcast mode (a feature no one really knew about, much less used) so that everyone on the server could hear, "AREA 77, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU EVACUATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IMMEDIATELY! I GIVE YOU FIFTEEN MINUTES! IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU WILL GO UP IN FLAMES! THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING"

Most of the Hermits thought that he was just trying to get a rise out of Scar and Doc, so they ignored it. It was only when False typed in chat that they took it more seriously.

<Falsesymmetry> Uh, guys? I think he's serious

<Docm77> What makes you say that?

<Falsesymmetry> Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact he's riding on a red fucking dragon looking pissed!

<Mumbo Jumbo> What?! You can't be serious!

<Xisumavoid> Where is he?

<Falsesymmetry> He's on the border of Area 77 in the direction from Hermitville

<Grian> Ten minutes left

<Docm77> Shit!

<Docm77> Scar, meet me there! NOW!

Running back to Area 77, Doc saw that False was completely right about what she said, because hovering over the border was Grian on his dragon and he didn't look happy, not one bit. And as Doc ran by the builder followed him with his eyes, and he tauntingly tapped at a non existent watch on his wrist, making a tu-tu motion. That made the creeper run faster, he had to get as much as he could into shulker boxes. Soon Scar ran in and started doing the same, but what surprised Doc was when Ren and Impulse ran in after him and started helping.

Seeing the confused eyes on him, Ren turned to Doc and simply said, "We may be on opposite sides, but that doesn't mean that I want you to lose everything you've worked so hard to get"

Giving the wolf an appreciative nod he continued packing away as much as he could. And just as the last of the stuff in the room was put away a loud bell started banging loudly, "The alarm" breathed Scar, eyes wide.

"Out now! Quickly!" shouted Doc, ushering everyone frantically out of the building they were immediately met with walls of flames, looking at the sky, they saw that Grian was still sitting on his dragon. Doc, kicking himself in his ass for letting it get so out of hand, ran through the flames, footsteps behind him signaling the others followed him.