Booty shorts are kinda nice

Since none of y'all know much about me, and since I want you all to have something to think/ read about while I write I decided to do this!

I'm a female 14 year old born and raised in Uppsala, Sweden.

I'm 162 cm or around 5'3 (I think?), blue-gray eyes and dark brown hair, kinda round body type.

You tell me I have to wear a dress your out here within minutes, I'll only wear a dress if the situation absolutely calls for it.

I love Italian cuisine, but I have a major love for lasagna.

My favorite animal is cats, but avians (especially birds of pray) and snakes are high on the list to.

I can't stand people eating without open mouths and talking with food in there mouths, and if I'm eating with someone I'll try to sit a bit away from them so I don't eat to fast in my quest to get away from them.

I like do draw and write (duh) but I do also enjoy the ocasional wood picture carving I do.

My minesona (the girl on the cover picture) is a cat hybrid that's part demon, just so you know.

My favorite color is dark green, but hotel red (you know the type) and navy blue are both close seconds.

The first YouTuber I watched, and the reason I'm so good at English, was DanTDM. But Grian was the one that got me into Hermitcraft, but the first place I saw him was YHS, and the second was his tutorials and EVO.

One of my most priced posesiones is a necklace with a rock crystal in it, since I wore it the day me and my girlfriend got together.

I'm a cancer, but I despise the water so I'm not so sure I'm 100% with my signs element.

I hate long vacations, or any type of unnecessary trips. But some I do like, but that rarely happens.

I recommend not watching a movie with me, since I tend to comment on what's happened in it.

I absolutely love jazz, swing jazz more in particular.

Watch Mumbo and Grian when it comes to the Hermits, but I'm thinking of watching Scar and Doc.

A little quirk I have is that I almost constantly have to do something with my right hand, and that's the reason I'll draw/write in class.

Uh, don't judge, but I kinda... purr? I mean I make this kinda rumble in the back of my throat and it kinda sounds like a purr?

Now I have a few questions to ask y'all, if you don't mind.

First of all, how did you find me/ and or this book?

Second, what was your first impression of me, what did you think of me?

And lastly third, what do you think of me now?

That's all I have for now but I promise I'll try to get out the fusion fic, and the second part of TRMAS, soon (Architech ship won by the way, so that's the ship I'll be using. But there were two in second place that I'll do something with so stay tuned for that!)