My nocturnal serenade

Doc and Scar where walking through the Area 77 containment chambers when they heard singing, the person seemingly half way through the song.

"Darling look into my eyes"

Looking at each other in confusion they walked closer, interested in the singing.

"And tell me what's inside"

The voice seemed to be coming from the end of the hall, quiet and controlled.

"Truth be told my dear, you don't know what it's like..."

Edging closer, the two made sure to remain as quiet as they could as to not startle the singer.

"Take a step into the night!"

They jumped at the sudden emotion and power behind the voice, but they quickly regained there composure and started moving closer once again.

"Here the voices singing, 'La la la la'!"

The singing turned mocking when the person sung all the La's.

"Come away with me, through the echoes of time!"

Finally reaching the chamber there eyes widened, Grian, Grian was the one singing. How could they have forgotten that he was there?

"Until the morning comes!"

The dirty blond looked up at the ceiling with dead eyes as he sung with a self mocking sneer.

"To steal you away!"

It was now that Doc notice the pendent clutched in Grian's hand, he had a sneaking suspicion of what it could be, but he couldn't be sure.

"You looked into my eyes!"

Scar turned to Doc and whispered, "How long has he been locked up in here?"

"And brought me back to life!"

Doc's eyes widened as he whispered his response, "A week"

"I still think of you..."

The scarred vex's eyes widened, a week? They but the amount of food they gave him when they captured him would only last three days at best!

"And the dark of the night"

And when he looked closer at the captured Hermit he immediately saw the effects, Grian was skinny, dangerously so. God, what have they done?

"A silent lullaby!"

Making up his mind, Scar rushed away, screaming at Doc to get Grian to the med bay whilst he got some good food. Doc complied immediately and started breaking down the glass door, and once through he picked up the dirty blond and started running towards the bay.

"I'll be waiting here"

Grian's voice was now light, barely there. Running faster Doc hoped that Grian would forgive them, but that didn't seem all to likely as of now.

"Til the end of all days..."

Seeing the med bay coming closer filled Doc with hope, he'd make it, no problem!

"My nocturnal serenade"

Just as he reached the door Grian sung one last note as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Doc collapsed, not daring to look at his communicator that was buzzing out of control.

After a few minutes of just laying there he finally looked at the communicator he winced, he and Scar were so screwed.

Grian starved to death

<Renthedog> Grian!

<Renthedog> Doc, Scar, what did you two do?!

<Tango Tek> (Doc cursed at the name, he completely forgot that Tango was back! God, they are so dead) What?! What are you talking about?

<ImpulseSV> A week ago they kidnapped Grian for some reason

<Tango Tek> Doc! Scar! Explain yourselves!

<GoodTimesWithScar> We didn't mean to starve him! We just, may have, forgottenthathewasevenhere

<Tango Tek> You WHAT?!

<Docm77>Goddamnit Scar!

<Renthedog> Your both so dead

<GoodTimesWithScar> Uh, what do you mdKdjslddSldLDLS

GoodTimesWithScar was shredded by Tango Tek

Docm77 was burnt to ashes by Tango Tek

<Tango Tek> Where are you, little Angel?

<Grian> I'm at my bases aviary...

<Tango Tek> I'll be right there

Tango Tek> Everyone, feel free to do what you want with Doc and Scar, I have a boyfriend to comfort

<Renthedog> We'll take care of it! Now go give Grian some cuddles from all of us!

Don't ask me where I got the idea to make this, I just planned out for 30 minutes and this was made. The song is My nocturnal serenade by YOHIO if anyone's interested.

That's all for now!