Little kitten of the Vex 3

"Wake up my pretty~ I know your awake!~" that wasn't the most pleasant thing to wake up to, but that's what Grian got. So with cramped muscles he tried to sit up, emphasis on the 'tried to' part, "Oh! How cruel of me! Here, let em help you"

A clawed hand grabbed his arm and hauled him up, "There! Now the world can see your pretty face properly again~"

Grian felt his cheeks heat up, but it didn't feel real, more like he was forcing himself to blush. He chose to ignore it, must of just been his groggy mind, "Thank you. Uh, who are you? Where am I?"

"I'm Alastor," said the person, and Grian could finally see him properly. Alastor was a tall blond wolf hybrid, he was wearing skin tight blank sleeves shirt and elbow high fingerless gloves. The most prominent feature was a blue mask that covered his eyes and a necklace that looked to be broken, "And your currently in our home"

"Our home?" asked Grian. Mind screaming that all of this was wrong, but he didn't listen to it.

"Yes, our home," confirmed Alastor, taking the others hands delicately in his own, "We're dating after all"

"We're dating?" asked Grian, the blond hummed in conformation, "But why don't I remember you? Or anything else for that matter?"

"You hit your head pretty hard on some rocks," said Alastor, caressing a hand through the dirty blonds hair, "You've been out for three whole days"

"Three days?!" cried Grian, "I have to-! I have to- Alastor why can't I remember?"

"Like I said, you hit your head," soothed the wolf hybrid, "You got amnesia"

"Can you help me?" asked Grian, really wanting to remember desperately something, "Please?"

"Of course," smiled Alastor, "Sit tight whilst I go get a potion to help you"

Grian didn't see it, but as Alastor was leaving a wicked smile spread across his face, "Do you see me now Convex? I'm taking your precious little kitten and making him mine, and you can't do anything about it"

He was gone for about ten minutes before returning with the potion, "Here we are, do you want me to feed it to you?"

"I'll can do it myself," said Grian, gently taking the potion and taking of the lid, "Thank you for offer though"

He then took a sip of the drink and immediately stoped drinking it, since it burned worse the lava when he did. But when he tried to take it away a hand stopped him, he looked up with wide eyes at Alastor who was smiling at him, "Sorry my pretty, but you need to drink it all"

Grian shook his head, he didn't want to remember if it hurt this much! So with all the strength he could muster in this state he mocked the potion away, making it shatter on the ground. He spat out the parts of it that was still in his mouth on the floor, happy to get it all out. He shivered violently when he felt of cool air fill the room, and looking at Alastor he whimpered. The other wasn't happy, not even in the slightest.

"You BITCH!" roared the wolf hybrid. Slashing at Grian with his hand, missing his face but hitting the leg, stabbing his clawed fingers deep in the builders leg.

Grian screamed out in pain, trying to pry the hand of him. Which only lead to Alastor's other hand to slash at his throat, but this time he didn't miss. The pain didn't register in his mind immediately, but he did feel himself chocking on his own blood.

The world was fading in and out of focus for Grian, the blood loss getting to him. But he did feel when the pressure on his leg was ripped away, and two new voices shouting. He recognized those voices, they sounded familiar, they sounded safe. And then it all came back to him in a rush, relaxing in bed, being taken, all of this, he remembered it all. It was good that he remembered, but the downside was that it hurt like a motherfucker. Groaning he tried to get away from the pain on his head, but that only made his physical injuries hurt more.

"Stay still! You'll only hurt yourself if you move!" he remembered this voice, but who was it? All he can think of is big soft hands, crazy redstone contraptions, a beard. Cub. This was Cub.

"How hurt is he?" If the other voice was Cub, then this must be Scar, "Holy-WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?!" and a surprisingly large protectiveness. Yup, definitely Scar.

It was now that Grian realized that he was going to pass out for real, so with the last of his strength he placed a hand on Scar's arm and whispered, "He's not worth it" before passing out, much to his two partners dismay.

A few days after that Grian woke up again, but this time in his own bed. All of the events came rushing back and he quickly pulled away the covers of his legs to see the damage, only to find blank skin. Doing the same to his neck he still didn't find anything, still no wounds, not even a scar!

"Grian! Thank god your awake!" cried Scar, setting down a bowl of soup he was holding to envelope his little kitten in a gentle hug, "We were worried you wouldn't wake up!"

"Surprise!" wheezed Grian, voice not working properly from previous damage plus miss-use, "Now can you explain what happened? Properly that is?"

And so Scar explained, telling Grian about the nights of looking and researching, about finding him and Alastor, to bringing him back here.

Grian couldn't be near Ren for over two weeks after that, and he always needed to be close to one of the two Vex's for the good part of a month. He might still be a bit afraid of it happening again, but he's getting better. And Scar and Cub are proud of him for that.

<>Ending was kinda meh, but I need to sleep so that's what your all getting! Have a wonderful time everyone!<>