Quick recovery?

“ Okay, It’s 7:30 “ I heard a doctor say

“ My baby “ I heard my father say

“ Herman can I speak to you outside? “ Esmeralda said to him

“ Yes “ He said then a door opened and closed

“ Violetta? “ I heard Fede said

“ We’re all here for you “ That was Maxi

“ I love you “ Fran said

“ Me too “ All the others said

“ We need to wake her up “ The doctor said then some hands started slowly rubbing my arms

“ Vilu “ I heard Fede say. I opened my eyes with all my strength to see all my lovely friends, except Leon...

“ Hey “ I said to him

“ We need this room empty everyone “ The doctor said to them. They all said bye to me and hugged me. My father kissed my cheek and so did Angie and Esmeralda. Olga almost start crying, and by almost, I mean it was a waterfall. The doctor put an injection in my shoulder and in about a minute, I dozed off.....

( The next evening )

“ Let’s go? “ Fede said to me as soon as I got dressed and packed up all my stuff. The surgery was a success, the fainting won’t happen again unless something bad happens, like Leon breaking up with me. I have an appointment on Tuesday, so in 5 days, since it’s thursday now. I have been in this hospital for 2 nights!

“ Yeah “ I said as he held my hand and we walked outside. Fede drove us back home and I went to my room to rest.

“ Are you going to the studio tomorrow? “ My dad said as he entered my room

“ Yah “ I said to him

“ Okay, Goodnight “ He said as he kissed my cheek and walked out of my room. I fell asleep thinking of what Leon will say to me. Will he wish me a quick recovery? Ignore me? I’ll have to wait and see.....