Chapter 4

Caleb's POV
I woke up next to Daddy. I watched him sleep for a little bit, before I got bored. I started to straddle him and grind on him softly. He woke up with a groan he reached out and stopped my waist and pulled me off him. I started to pout until he gave me the look and I immediately stopped. Daddy turned over on his side and looked at me and smiled. I giggled and pecked him on the cheek. He started to pout this time so I gave him a long kiss on the lips. He carried me to the bathtub and started to run some warm water. I undressed and got in the tub and waited for Daddy to wash me. After the bath Daddy gave me one of his shirts and some shorts of mine, even though I didn't really need them cause his shirt went down to my knees. Daddy set me down in my playroom and I started to color as he vanished down the hallway. " Babyboy come here please." Daddy called out for me I ran into the kitchen " Yes Daddy?" I asked he pointed to the chair and said sit. he set a Diego plate on the table with waffles, grapes, and bacon on it for me. he placed a plated for him down too. I ate all my food and I was done. Daddy helped me wash my hands and I went back to coloring. I was drawing my Daddy I drew most of it while I was big so now I just needed to color it. I got bored and decided I wanted to go see what Daddy was doing wherever he was. I found Daddy on the couch scrolling through tumblr. I went to sit next to him and he picked me up setting me on his lap. I curled into Daddy's chest smelling his delicious cologne. Daddy drew circles and squared on my back as we cuddled it was like time was standing still life was at its peak. Daddy decided to put on a movie it was The Goofy Movie I didn't like it and neither did Daddy I knew that because he was sleeping. So I decided I wanted to surprise Daddy. I pulled down his sweatpants and underwear ever so lightly and I took out his member. At this point he was stirring a little bit so I stopped a for a couple minutes. I put the head in my mouth careful not to scrape it with my teeth. I kept going lower and lower until I felt the soft fabric on my nose I felt like.i was gonna die. I tried jot to gag but i was on the verge of death. And with that he was awake. "Prince, What are you doing." he groaned through clenched teeth. I hummed in response and shrugged not really wanting to stop. He started to let out a mumbled string of curse words along with a few groans. A few minutes later I started to bob faster and suck harder and that's when he began to twitch in my mouth. I was excited I have never made him cum so this means he might repay the favor. He let out a loud grunt and a creamy substance hit my tongue. I savored the salty taste and swallowed it. Daddy gave me a huge kiss I wanted him to fuck me but I knew he wouldn't at this point in the relationship plus I was feeling a little small now. " Baby are you little?" he asked I shook my head as I tried to fight the little, during my eternal battle I hadn't noticed Daddy pulling down my shorts until felt something really warm and wet around my member. I moaned really loud and felt his chuckles vibrating my member. A few moments later I came in Daddy's mouth. He came up and smiled at me after swallowing and I was worn out. " tank yous dadda." I said while slipping into little space " No problem my prince." he said before grabbing me and putting me on top of him. He played with me messy hair as a napped on his chest. I was not sleeping so Daddy put in another movie. I got off Daddy's lap and I went to go get my stuffie. When I came back Daddy was thankfully still awake. Me and Daddy cuddled until we both fell asleep watching movies.