chapter 45

I'm waken up to Daddy shaking me gently.

" Come on love it's time to get up." He says and I shake my head.

" I'm tired Daddy." I whine and he chuckles.

" You can sleep later."  He says and I pout before sitting up. I follow Daddy to the bathroom and I get into the bathtub after asking if I can just stay here which was a no.  When I get out and dry off I walk to my room and when I open the door Daddy is there and I jump.

" Oh my God you scared me." I say clutching my chest.

" Sorry Prince but I just wanted to let you know what your punishment is." He says holding a vibrator and i freeze.

" But Daddy no I'm sorry." I whine

" Not going to work today." He says and I think for a moment. I readjust my towel before bolting out the door. I hear his footsteps behind me but I book it trying to find a place to hide. I hear Daddy call my name but I dont look back and I run to a bathroom that's only used for guests. I hide shutting the light off. Daddy walks to the door and swings it open.

" Cameras my love." He says and I sigh. After a lot more running, screaming and begging needless the say I lost. I pout all the way through putting on clothes and I ended up in a pastel blue crop top with a white pinafore. I brush my hair before grabbing a pastel blue jacket. I pout as I stop downstairs.

" You're overacting." Daddy says from his office and I roll my eyes. I play with Milo until Daddy calls me.

" Coming." I call walking into the kitchen.

" Can I not eat I'm not hungry right now Daddy please." I whine and he sighs but nods.

" Put your shoes on okay?" He says and I nod before slipping my shoes on and plopping onto the couch.

" Ready?" He asked and I nod following him out the door and to the car.

" Can I sit in the front seat?" I ask and he thinks for a moment.

" Can you listen?" He asks and I nod quickly.

" Then yes." He says and I smile before getting into my seat. He drives for a while and when we finally get out the car I prepare to walk to Daddys office because it's a struggle. We walk and I'm actually not being dragged. When we get into his office he shuts the door and I plop onto the couch. I start to fall alseep and I'm jolted awake to the vibrator coming to life

" Not a punishment if nothing happens." He says not looking up. I sigh and sit up.

" Its only been a week." I pout and Daddy chuckles.

" Give it time love." He says and I pout.

" I'm so bored." I whine as I get up and walk towards Daddy.

" Dont even think about it." He says turning up the vibrator

" Ahh n-noted." I say walking back to my spot. I sit on the couch carefully and Daddy chuckles  before turning it back down. For a while we sit in a comfortable silence, he does his work and I text friends. The occasional moan broke the silence but nothing too loud. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and I jump.

" Come in." Daddy calls only glancing at the door.  Prescott walks in and starts to talk to Daddy. I roll my eyes and lay on the couch. Prescott looks to me and smiles I smile back, I ignore his wink and the scanning me just playing it off. Suddenly the vibrator is shaking my body and I yelp.

" Are you okay?" Prescott asked concerned and I smiled and nodded laughing at myself to play off the noise.

" I'm fine I just stubbed my toe!" I say accompanying it with a little laugh. I sigh to myself knowing I barely made it through that sentence. Prescott smiles and walks out the room with a new stack of papers.  Daddy hasnt stopped and I know he is angry.