49

I wake up to someone repeating my name.

" who the actual fuck?" I say sitting up rubbing my eyes. I look and I see Amani, Jessica, And Kate.

" Whats happening?" I mumble looking at the three of them. Jessica starts to say something but Amani interrupts.

" We were sent to babysit." Amani says with a smirk.

" No. No. No." I say looking at the clock. Its 9 and they are sent to babysitting so they decided to stare at me and call my name till I wake up, perfect.

" Kate is literally a fucking little how is she going to babysit." I mutter and she pretends to be offended.

" true." Amani whispers and Kate rolls her eyes.

" Get up Cal and meet us downstairs." Jessica says and I nod sitting back in my bed. When they walk out I sit up and I walk to the bathroom getting into the shower. When I get out I dry off and wrap the towel around me before walking to my room and I find some clothes. I put on a pair of leggings and one oftf Daddys t-shirts. I walk downstairs and Jessica is cooking while Amani and Kate are arguing. I sit on the couch while I watch Kate and Amani go at it.

" Fight fight fight!" I chant and Amani glares at me. It appears that they are fighting over the fact that Kate disappeared last night leaving Amani worried but Kate doesn't see the problem. I get off the couch and I walk to take Milo outside to the bathroom. When he comes back in he walks into the kitchen to find Jessica.

" Guys." I say sitting on the couch.

" Do yall wanna go to a club later?" I ask and Jessica peeks her head out the kitchen

" Yes absolutely." Jessica calls from.the kitchen and I smile.

" Yes." Kate and Amani chime in and I grin

" Wait check with Derrick first." Armani says and I nod. I grab my phone and text Derrick.

Daddy🍆😫

Daddy can I go to a club with Amani, Kate, and Jessica?

Yes but please stay safe, I won't be home until early tomorrow morning.

Where are you?

I had an unscheduled meeting that took me out of state

Oh ok

I put my phone down and I rush upstairs to look for something to wear. I find a pair of shorts and a black sheer crop top. I set those on my bed and I hear someone knock on the door. I look at Amani, Kate and Jessica who all seem to be hiding something.

" Yes dumb, dumber, and Jessica?" I say and they file into my room.

" We don't want to go home and we need clothes." Kate says and I smirk.

" Fine my closet is right there and my dresser is on your left." I say sitting on the floor.

" Do you have a pair of fishnets?" I hear someone ask from the closet.

" Uh I have a white pair in my dresser and I black pair hanging up." I yell back to the closet. I lay on by back and I wait for someone to walk out the closet.

" Where is your red skirt?" I hear another voice asks

" I have 5 in my dresser." I say and Jessica comes out the closet and grabs and red latex skirt. Finally Amani comes out my closet and joints me on the floor.

" Let me see." I say and she hands me the clothes and I see she has a strapless black body-con dress and fishnets.

" You can have the dress." I say handing her back the clothes.