chapter 46

Cast comes off in one week so this was a 2 week time skip

I wake up to a quiet room. I look around and I'm in my crib. I crawl out the crib and I get into the shower after wrapping my arm. I make the water freezing trying to soothe morning wood. It works but I'm still very lets say deprived. I change into boxers and one of Daddys shirts before getting out my room I see Xaiver on the couch and I slowly walk into the living room.

" Hello sleeping beauty." He says and i smile sitting on the chair across from him.

" Hungry?" He asks and i shake my head. We watch TV for about half an hour before I start to get bored.

" When does Daddy get home?" I ask and Xaiver checks his watch.

" Id say he has another 2 hours." I nod before walking to my playroom and grabbing a pillow before screaming into it. It's been over 3 weeks. I get an idea but it quickly exits my mind when the red light on the camera turns on. I sit in front of the camera and I pout. I hear my phone vibrate and it's Daddy

🥵 Daddy- What's wrong my love?

Me- I'm horny.

I dont get a text back but I get a call and i quickly answer it

" Come homee." I whine into the phone and he chuckles.

" I have 2 hours left my love"

" you literally own the company." I say and he sighs

" I know Prince but I either have to work here or at home."

" This is your fault." I say

" How so?" He asks

" You should've took me with you." I pouted

" When I get home ill take care of you." He sighs.

" Promise?" I ask and he chuckles

" Promise." He says and i smile.

"I  Love you." He says

" I love you more, byeee!" I say before hanging up the phone. I get up and i grab i stuffe before walking into the living room to where  Xaiver was on his phone whisper yelling.

" You can leave if you need to." I say plopping onto the couch.

" You sure?" He asks and I nod. He thanks me before frantically rushing out the door. I sigh before calling Milo to come sleep with me.

" Milo please!" I begging calling the dog who was currently sitting in his crate. I start to cry and Milo finally joins me on the floor.

" you just wanted to see me cry." I say and Milo licks my cheeks. I lay down next to Milo and I fall asleep. To my disappointment I woke up only an hour later giving me another hour to complain.

" Come on Milo." I say getting up before walking outside with him. I grab a ball and i start to play fetch. When we finish i walk back in and i sat back on the couch. Finally Daddy walks into the door and I jump up.

" Hi Daddy!" I say jumping up

" Hey baby!" He says hugging me.

" Come on!" I say grabbung his hand and trying to pull him but he brings me back  to him.

" Hold on go sit." He says and i pout before sitting down on the couch.

" Have you eaten?" He asked and i shake my head

" Have you had any water?" He asked again and I shake my head.

" Come on then love." He says and frown following him to the kitchen.