Chapter 22

I woke up extremely sore and I wanted to cry. My butt still hurts after yesterday night and my ankle hurts too. I am surprised my Daddy grabbing my waist and planting a kiss on my forehead. Daddy carried me to the bathtub and he started the water then he took my boot off. There was a little bruising but nothing too bad but Daddy looked very worried. I only had about 4 more weeks left and I could get it off. Daddy placed me in the warm water and I grimaced when the water touched my sore butt. Daddy began to wash me as I played with a small blue rubber duck that was in the tub. I decided to name my duck Jerry and I decided that he was my best friend. Daddy surprised me when he suddenly rinsed the shampoo out my hair. After the bath I went to pick what I was wearing and I chose a really big tshirt and some boxers. The tshirt said Babyboy on it and I grabbed my matching necklace and I went to find Daddy.

" Daddy!" I called as I walked around the house. Daddy was downstairs in the kitchen and I rushed to him.

" Daddy can you pease put this on." I asked and he nodded as I turned around he fastened the necklace and I smiled. I sat at the island and I sat there while he cooked. I played with Betty who was on the table. Our conversation was rudely interrupted by Daddy placing a plate of food in front of me. I pushed it away I went to leave but Daddy grabbed me. I began to play along and when he let me go I booked it. I could still run decently fast with my boot. I didnt know the house aswell but I knew my way around. I ran into my playroom to see Daddy already there. When I went to turn around I saw his brother blocking the doorway.

" When did you get here." I asked and he chuckled.

" I had to like rush through the window." He said and I nodded.

" Do you have my stuffie." I asked and he nodded.

" But I only give stuffies to good boys." He said and I nodded looking down at the ground. I wanted my stuffie and I was kinda sad. I heard Daddy clear his throat behind me and I knew I was in trouble.

" So are you gonna eat or get punished again?" Daddy asked me with his arms crossed in front of him.

" I will eat." I say not looking up. We walk out the room and when I sit down in my chair I start to play with Betty.

" Eat Baby." Daddy said and I nodded. I began to eat but I was mainly pushing food around to make it look like I ate a lot. When I decided I was done Daddy helped me wash my hands then we joined Xavier on the couch. Daddy turned on Shrek as Daddy and Xavier talked. As I laid on Daddy chest I felt the vibrations of him talking. After some time Xavier got off the couch and he went to the Kitchen, when he returned he had something behind his back.

" What's that." I ask and he pulls a ladybug stuffed animal from behind him and I smile.

" For me?" I ask and he nods. I grin as he hands me the ladybug.

" Tank you." I say and he nods. He talks to Daddy for a moment then he walks out.

" Caleb." Daddy said and I got scared fast.

" Y-yes Daddy." I say and he turns me around.

" We never signed a contract." He said and I began to breathe right again this wasnt a big deal. I nodded at him and he sighed.

" Do you wanna go through and sign a contract?" He asked and I shook my head. He nodded and he kissed my forehead. I turned back around and Daddy laid a blanket on top of us. As we watched the movie Daddy began to rub my thigh as the movie played on. I felt Daddy kiss my forehead as he smoothly slipped his hand under the blanket. I gasped when my cold thigh met his warm hand. It was comforting as I laid on his chest. He left his hand on my thigh for a while and I whined because I wanted him to farther but I wanted to have sex not just our usual games. It wasnt fair I remember when he told me that our relationship isnt built on sex but ddlb bond and trust. I under stood that but I want to do what I want.