chapter 39

Hi guys this is me writing, ikik strange. But I started watching umbrella academy and it is literally so good. klaus is hot but yeah.❤

Okay so I'm writing and watching Criminal Minds  and Garcia and Morgans relationship makes me so I cant even. Ik they are just friends but like you have to see what I see anyway. The chapter is getting there and I plan to get 1 short chapter and then 2 more consecutive chapters so yeah

THIS IS THE OUTFIT but with a tube top😌

I woke up next to a sleeping Daddy which was refreshing. I quietly tiptoe down stairs and into the kitchen. I decide I'm going to cook breakfast for Daddy. I start to get out the ingredients and there is a knock at the door. I set the pancake mix down and I go to the door.

" Hey-" I say as I open the door but no one is there just a letter. I pick it up and I walk back to the kitchen. I start to cook the pancakes and while one cooked I decided to open the letter. I was addressed to me and so there was no problem with reading it. The envelope was pastel purple and it was cute. I opened the letter and it was a printed note of someone saying how much they loved and missed me. I tossed it into the trash not wanting to deal with my dads bullshit. I finished cooking everything and I set it on a tray to carry upstairs. I walk upstairs and into the room and Daddy is still sleeping. I set the food down on the table and I sit down next to Daddy. I start to gently shake him but he wont wake up.

" maybe he is dead." I mumble. I start to pepper his face in kisses and Daddy pulls me into his lap but he doesnt get up.

" Good Morning Daddy." I say

" Hey Baby what time is it?" Be asks and I check the clock

" Eleven." I say and he sighs but sits up.

" I cooked for you!" I say a smile spreading across my face

" You did?" He asked and I nod as I grab the tray and place it in his hands.

" Thank you so much Prince." He says and I smile. I hear a knock downstairs and I hop off the bed

" I will get it Daddy." I say and I walk downstairs. I open the door and it's another letter. I dont even waste my time reading this one I just ball it up and throw it away.

" Who was it?" Daddy asks when I get back upstairs

" Nothing." I say and before he could intrude I hop off the bed.

" I'm getting dressed." I say

" Prince the letter-" He says and I stop him again

" Let's see a skirt or crop top, hmmm?" I say ignoring him.

" Talk to me." Daddy says and I dont reply.

I hear Daddy get up but I grab my clothes and I run to the bathroom. I hear him knocking on the door but I get dressed and ready for the day, when I walk out the door I hear a scoff.

" Change." He says and I shake my head

" Prince change." He says and I ignore him. He grabs my hand and I yank away.

" I dont want to." I say turning away

" Caleb." He says sounding upset.

" I don't want to so I'm not going to." I say almost yelling. I dont know why I'm so angry at him but he just won't stop.

" Rule nine. Change Caleb." He says still very calm.

" Simce you care about the rules so fucking much, I call my safe word Daisy! Red! I dont give a fuck!" I say as I storm out the room. I hear Daddy following me but I quickly walk out the house and I start walking. I have absolutely no idea where I'm going but I'm going fast. I start to cry the farther I go and I know Daddy is going to be beyond pissed and I dont want to deal with that on top of everything else. As the time rolls by I start to calm down but I still have to go home unless I'm going to hitchhike a ride and get married to somebody else and live a secret life down here but that's extremely unlikely so I have 2 options here. Run away forever or go back and possibly be murdered. I have to admit there is no easy option but I decide I have to go back eventually cause he would find me and that's not the trouble I wanna deal with.