50?

AAAH WE HIT 50 CHAPTERS QKRNANFN anyways back to the story🙄

When I wake up Kate's foot is almost in my mouth.

" ew and ew." I mumble yawning. I move her foot and get out the bed before walking into the bathroom and getting in the shower. After getting out I brush my teeth and wrap a towel around my waist before walking out the room. Kate is still sleeping so I quietly sneak out the room and too my bedroom. I open the door and Derrick is sleeping peacefully. I grab some clothes and walk back out. I decide to.get dressed in the hallway cause everyone is sleeping.

Once I'm dressed in Derrecks shirt and some sweatpants I tiptoe downstairs. Thankfully no one is sleeping downstairs so I grab my phone off the counter and put on some headphones. I turn on some music and I start to take out out ingredients for breakfast and I start to prepare it. After mixing up the eggs and pancake batter, I grab the pans and a waffle maker cause Kate is a picky bitch. I start to cook the eggs and I didn't light the kitchen on fire and they weren't burnt so it started off well. When those finished cooking I set them on a plate before cooking some pancakes and waffles because Kate had a weird thing over pancakes. After those I turn off the waffle iron and I grab some bacon out the fridge and I open the package almost slicing my finger off. I lay the strips in the pan letting them cook. I wash the waffle iron and the bowls while I wait for the bacon to cook. I set out plates for everyone and finally all the bacon is done cooking. While I'm finishing up I notice Milo whining 20 feet away from me.

" Outside?" I ask and he doesn't move.

" Hungry?" I ask and he stands up his tail wagging. I grab 2 strips of bacon and I put them in the living room for him. I wash my hands and get back to work

I take the plates and I set them on the table before turning my music off. I walk up the stairs and I hear the shower going where Daddy was sleeping and Kate still snoring. I walk to Kate and I try to gently shake her awake but she isn't moving.

" Kate. Kate. Kate." I call while poking her with a hanger almost as if she's a sleeping bear that I'm poking with a stick

" What." She mumbles finally awake

" I cooked waffles for you." I tell her and  she sits up.

" Really?" She asks and I nod.

" Thank you Caleb." She says rubbing her eyes. I walk out the room to find Jessica and Amani. I walk into another guest room and Jessica is on the floor and Amani is dangling off the bed.

"odd." I mumble

" Get up guys i cooked." I say to no response. I debate yelling fire but thats not a good idea at all.

" I slaved over the stove please wake up." I say shaking Jessica.

" Im going to like your hair on fire." I tell Jessica and she jumps up.

" Stay away from me." She says and I roll my eyes.

" I cooked for you." I tell her and she nods

" Thank you." She mumbles

" Amani, I'm bleeding." I whisper and she jumps up

" Are you okay?" She asks frantically and I nod

" I cooked and its almost 1. Get up please." I tell her and she sighs.

" My head hurts." She mutters and I roll my eyes. I walk out the room to go see Daddy and he is getting dressed.

" Good morning Prince." He says without turning around

" Hi Daddy!" I say plopping on the bed.

" How was the club?" He asks

" Um it was definitely eventful." I.say and he turns to look at me, raising a brow.