Chapter 36

I woke up next to Daddy in a soft bed and I house that didnt smell as warm as ours. I go to get up and and I hiss as a shooting pain is felt almost immediately. I hear Daddy chuckle beside me.

" Let me help you Prince." He said as he carrys me to the bathroom. I'm get into the bath and I intentionally get Daddy soaking wet before quickly leaving the bathroom. I go and get dressed in a Yellow turtleneck sweater and some overalls. I head downstairs and I sit on the couch waiting for Daddy to come downstairs and when he does he looks smug.

Alright Prince time to talk." He says and I groan this is the same bullshit from the wedding. Literally I'm fine there is no problem anymore.

" First we are going to talk about the bruises." He says and I laugh quietly cause I know where those came from.

" Take your shirt off." He says and I freeze. I'm not sure if Devin bruised me cause I havent had the time to look. I slowly unhook my overalls and then pull off my shirt. He looks at my abdomen and I explain why I look like a Dalmatian. He laughs but then his eyes flash to my neck. I laugh nervously as it starts to register for him

" Who the fuck did it?" He asked his tone cold.

" Hmm? Did what?" I ask pretending to be lost.

" Dont fucking play dumb I want a name and I want It now." He demands

" it's my money and I need it now." I chuckle but when I look at him he remains stone faced.

" Caleb I'm giving you 10 seconds and I promise you, you will not enjoy what happens after the 10 seconds." He says and I start to tear up. He is going to punish me or worse yell at me.

" Daddy please wait." I say and he continues to count as I beg him to stop.

" Times up Caleb I want a name." He said and I am panicking.

" I don't have one." I say and he nods.

" Who did that to your neck Caleb." He asked and I was about to lose it.

" Daddy please wait I dont have a name I did it." I say and he deadpans

" Lying, tsk tsk tsk that's against the rules." He says and I sigh.

" Come." He says and I follow him up the stairs to the bedroom. I sit on the bed and he pulls out the bag Grayson gave him for my birthday.

" Okay Caleb I gave you many chances, this is your last one, you can either take a hard punishment or tell me what I need to hear." He says and I start to cry.

" c-an I go to the b-athroom?" I cry and he sighs

" 5 minutes Caleb." He says and I nod. I walk calmly to bathroom and I look at the room and I see a window. I understand this isnt the best idea but I open the window and jump out. A 2 story drop isnt the best idea but it isnt too bad. I stand up and dust myself off and I start to walk somewhere. I hear someone coming and I jump into the bushes.

" Caleb come on." I hear Daddy say ay and I  whine.

" You jumped out a 2 story window for what?" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the room.

" Just answer my fucking question." He says giving me a sigh.

" you're gonna get angry." I say and he chuckles.

" Do you not think you jumping out a 2 story window makes me angry?" He asks and I gulp

" funny thing actually I think we might all find this funny, get ready to laugh." I say and he is giving me a glare.