Chapter 43

I wake up to Daddy gently shaking me awake.

" Hey Baby you gotta get up so the doctor can come in." He says and I whine but sit up anyway.

" Come on." He says helping me get up and taking me to the bathroom. I get into the shower and Daddy hands me some clothes.  When I get our I brush my teeth and I quickly get dressed. I come back and sit down on the bed waiting for the doctor. When he comes in he has all the equipment to give me a cast.

" What color would you like?" He asks and I think for a moment.

" Blue." I say and he nods. When I get the cast on I stop him for leaving.

" How long do I need this on?" I ask and he checks his chart

" Its only to make sure your bone grows correctly, so a minimum of 6 weeks." He says and I nod

" Daddy this isnt gonna work out." I say pointing to my arm.

" Its only six weeks it will fly by." He says and I pout

" Well you get to leave today." He says and I jump up. Daddy packs up what we need to leave and soon enough a doctor comes in to unhook me from all the machines. When she finishes I look at Daddy and he stands up. We leave the hospital and when I get to the car I quickly get into the passenger seat before he makes me get into the back.

I put my seatbelt on with some difficulty but I did it.

" Wait Daddy." I say confused about something very important.

" Yes?" He replies before pulling out of the parking lot.

" Does this mean you arent going to fuck me?" I say Daddy chuckles

" Well Baby that depends." He says and I pout.

" Wait Daddy is Milo home?" I ask and he nods. When we finally got home I jumped out the car and I rushed to the door.

" Hi Milo!" I say when Daddy opens the door. I sit down on the couch and Milo jumps onto me. I hear Daddy chuckle as he stares at me

" You have a full grown dog on your tiny lap." He says locking the door.

" He is still my puppy." I pout hugging him

" You're right." He says finally coming to sit down. I let Milo go and I turn to Daddy

" can I go swimming?" I ask and Daddy quickly shakes his head.

" That reminds me, you arent allowed to get it wet at all." He says and I pout.

" But summers almost over." I whine and he sighs.

" I know Baby." He says.

" This is gonna be just like the boot." I mumble and he sighs.

" I hope not. Or you're gonna be very sore." He says and I pout.

" Can I have candy?" I ask and he shakes his head

" You havent eaten." He says and I whine. He walks into the kitchen  and doesnt come back out for a while.

" Come on." He says carrying me to the kitchen.

" Here you are." He says placing pancakes in front of me.

" Can I have candy if I eat?" I say and he sighs but nods.

" Thank you daddy." I say before I start to eat. When i finish a couple bites I  put my plate up and i walk back to Daddy and i plop into his lap.

" My arm hurts and I just need it off." I pout and he turns me to face him.

" Baby you just got it on." He says and I huff.