Chapter 18

I woke up to my phone vibrating I opened it too a bunch of text from my mom. She wants to meet Daddy today and see if he is right for me. I set my phone down and I laid back down cuddling into Daddy. 5 minutes later i realized that I had to meet my mom TODAY AT 3 PM AND ITS ALMOST NOON.

" Daddy Daddy get up!" I yelled and Daddys eyes snapped open and he sat up and looked me up and down making sure I was ok. Daddy grabbed me by the waist and set me on his lap but I was panicking.

" Why are you yelling Prince." He asked me, his morning voice almost distracted me.

" Daddy no no no. My mom is meeting us and 3." I panicked even more but Daddys eyes got huge it's like someone scared him so bad he was frozen.

" Baby we have 3 and a half hours to be ready." He said as if he was reassuring himself not me. I nodded but Daddy looked like he was panicking inside. He picked me up and he took me to the bathroom and he started the bathwater. I undressed and got into the warm water. Daddy washed me and when I got out i dried off quickly to realize that i didnt know if was supposed be little or big. I put on boxers and I called for Daddy.

" Hey Prince." He said was he walked in half dressed. I looked at him and ngl if we didnt have to meet with my mom we could be doing other things.

" Do I dress big or small." I asked as my eyes scanned Daddys body.

" Um Does your mom know?" He asked me and I nodded

" Then dress however you want bean." He said as he kissed my nose. When he left the room I realized that he didnt help me at all so I started to do through everything. I decided on my Shrek crop top and some blue Jean's. I brushed my teeth grabbed a few things and then I ran downstairs to see Daddy in a suit. I am gonna say it again we could be doing other things right now. I fed Milo and Daddy brushed my hair.

" You smell good Prince." He said from behind me his arms wrapped around my waist and his nose buried in my neck. I softly moaned but I remembered that we had things to do that didnt involve me and Daddy naked in a bed. I moved away from Daddy and he groaned I'm guessing he' s hard but that's not my fault. I went to grab my shrek shoes but that's when I remembered that Milo ate them. I sighed in pain and I grabbed some pink hightops to match my shirt and I put then on.

" Daddy." I called and he walked out the kitchen with a water bottle and a bottle of milk. I grabbed the bottle and I kissed him on the cheek.

" Can I die my hair green." I asked as we headed to the car.

" No Bean." He said pulling out of the driveway

" Whyyyy." I whined

" Because you obey Daddy the 1st time and you wouldnt be my Bean you would be my Broccoli." He said and I nodded but I didnt think it was fair. I texted my mom to tell her that we were on out way. I began to fell little but I tried to stay big because we weren't going to a little friendly place and I would have to talk. Little me doesn't talk much. My mom knows I'm little and she even approves because she was a little but I dont want Daddy to say anything embarrassing or my mom to do the same. I almost won but Daddy started to talk to me in pet names and that's when I slipped. We arrived at the restaurant in 10 minutes so I dont have much time. It took complete silence for me to be big but Daddy kept trying to make me little again so I decided to have some fun. As we drove I started to unzip his pants and he drove. He gripped my hand hard and made me quit, Daddy does not pass the vibe check. When we arrived Daddy held my hand and led me to our booth where I started to panic.

" Daddy where is my mom?" I complained and he shrugged. I called my mom and found out she was 20 minutes away. While me and my mom talked Daddy flipped the script and he began to unzip my pants. I tried to move his hand but he wouldnt budge. My mom was outside now but Daddy was jerking me off in a public space and my mom could come to the table at any moment. I did what any normal person would do and I started to cry and he moved his hand immediately.