Chapter 34

So this is gonna be them leaving to fly to their honeymoon it might be a little short cause I want them to be separate chapters from them flying then being at the place. I hope that made sense but I'm very tired so it probably didnt. The plane is the diminutive cirrus.

We drove home quickly as the moon settled in the sky. When we get home.im excited to see Milo but when Daddy opens the door.

" Milo!" I call and I dont hear any movement or even a bark. I sigh and I start to look around.

" He is at the kennel Prince." He says and I sigh I want to see him.

" Babyboy can you go pack a bag for 2 weeks please." Daddy instructs and I nod. I know I have a bag in the car that has all my essentials so I just need clothes. I head to my room and i start to grab my clothes and plan out outfits before grabbing my suitcase and neatly placing them inside. I look at my crib and I grab 3 stuffies and I put 2 in my suitcase and I hold the other one. I bring my stuff downstairs and I see Daddy with a suitcase aswell.

" When are we leaving?" I ask and he checks his watch.

" Well we are leaving the house in an hour so we can get on the plane." He says and I pout

" I dont like planes." I pout and he sighs.

" Why not?" He asks and I shrug.

" scary." I whisper and he nods.

" Dont worry it will be alright." He reassures me and I nod slowly knowing it wont be alright.

" Do you want to change?" He asked and I shake my head.

" That was more of a suggestion than a question." He says and I still shake my head.

" Please go change Caleb." He demands and I sit there shaking my head.

" Now." He says and I pout

" No." I argue crossing my arms.

" Caleb go change." He says turning his body to me.

" I said no." I reply and I hear an angry sigh.

" Caleb you are pushing it." He says and I shake my head.

" NO NO NO!" I yell repeatedly until he clamps a hand over my mouth.

" Okay Caleb I understand." He says and I flash a grin.

" Can I have candy Daddy?" I ask and Daddy shakes his head.

" Why not?" I whine

" Because we are about to leave and I dont need you to be bouncing off the walls." He says and I pout. I reach for my candy anyway just to have Daddy slap my hand.

" Ow!" I exclaim and he sighs.

" I said no Caleb." He said and I huffed and turned away. I whined until he decided it was time to leave.

" Come on Prince it's time to leave." Daddy says and I shake my head.

" Caleb I promise that your ass will be bright red if you dont get up." He growls and I jump up.

" Let's go." I say grabbing my bag and walking out the door. Daddy follows after me and he opens the trunk and he puts the bags inside. I get into the passenger seat and I wait for Daddy to get in the car.

" Seatbelt." He says when he gets in. I buckle my seatbelt and Daddy pulls our of the parking lot.

" I wanna drive." I say and Daddy shakes his head.

" fine." I mumble and I turn to the window and I watch the trees zoom past. After a quick car ride we arrive at the airport but it looks very small. I grab my bags and I run to catch up with Daddys long strides. Finally Daddy stops and I can catch my breath. Daddy takes my bags and sets them on the scale to be weighed and then we start moving again. I'm out of breath by the time we get to the plane.

" You walk so fast." I pant and he chuckles. He picks me up and he carrys me to plane and we finally get on. I notice literally no one else is on the plane and I look at Daddy.

" I own it." He says and my jaw dropped.

" so can I get a Giraffe?" I ask and he shakes his head. I pout and I walk away. I look out a window and I see the plane conductors on the ground with their tiny lightsabers. I see Daddy sitting down and I plop into the seat next to him.

" Hi Daddy." I say with a wave.

" Hello Prince." He says with an amused look on his face. Suddenly a voice comes over the PA telling us to sit down and put our seatbelts on. A lady walks out of the cockpit and she starts to give a safety presentation with the life jacket and my eyes wont move off of her. When she leaves I tighten my seat belt until I cant breathe.

" Hey hey what are you doing?" Daddy asks loosening the seat belt.

" Staying safe." I say and he chuckles.

" I promise it will be fine Prince." He says his voice calm.

" If I die-" I start

" You wont." He says and I nod still not trusting him. I lay my head in his lap as the plane takes off. I start to feel sick and lightheaded. Daddy hands me a bottle of water to drink.

" I hate planes." I grumble and Daddy just rubbed my back. I drink the water and the sickness starts to cease.

" See it's fine. " He says with a grin. I roll my eyes and I lay back into my seat. I lull out my phone and I start to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie I start to get bored.

Daddy I'm bored." I whine on the plane. The movie drones on as I sprawl out onto Daddys lap.

" Its a long flight take a nap Prince." Daddy says and I pout.

" No I dont want to." I whine again making Daddy roll his eyes.

" Let's play a game?" I asked Daddy now excited cause I know what I wanna do. Daddy gave me a nod and my plan was under way.

" Close your eyes." I say and he closes them. I slip off my chair and I get to my knees in front if Daddy. I start to unbuckle his belt when he realizes what I'm doing.

" Daddy no close your eyes" I pout and he sighs. He closes his eyes and I finish taking his pants off. I pull out his semihard cock and I begin to slowly jerk is up and down. Daddy coughs and sits up and I smile. I start to go faster until I hear Daddy groan. I remove my hand and I replace it with my mouth quickly. As Daddy moans I am moving faster. The more noise Daddy makes the faster I go.

" Oh fuck Caleb." Daddy groans when as he gently pushes my head down forcing me to take more of him into my mouth. He starts to facefuck me despite my gagging and coughing. Tears roll down my cheeks as Daddy abuses my throat.  Daddy cums, filling my mouth until I'm forced to swallow. Finally I get up and sit back in my seat. I wipe my face and I lay my head on Daddy.

" That was amazing Prince." He says as he fixes my hair.

" Mhm." I hum as I drift off.

Short chapter I know only 1263 words but the next chapter should make up for it. Tbh I should be cleaning my room but you guys are more important and I'm just lazy. But here I am going to work on the next  chapter idk when it will be out again but look for it soon. Also due to my internal hatred for myself and anything I do I decided not to read over the smut because that's scary so please not comments I will cry😔