51

I wake up to the sound of the shower going and I sit up yawning. I walk to the bathroom and I see Daddy in the shower. I brush my teeth and walk to find something to wear. Once I find my clothes I walk to the guest shower and I get in. Once I get out I see Daddy waiting for me and I jump.

" what are you doing?" I ask wrapping a towel around me.

" Oh I was just waiting for you." He says and I nod. I get dressed in a sweater and some boxers.

" Can we go to the movies?" I ask and he shrugs

" What do you want to see?" He asks and I shrug.

" Daddy you know what we should do instead of that?" I ask and he raises a brow

" We should fuck." I smile straddling him.

" Ah ah ah we just made plans." He says kissing my forehead and I groan.

" Please!" I beg and he shakes his head. He stands up and I pout.

" Come eat." He says walking downstairs and I reluctantly follow him. I get downstairs and I'm he is starting to cook and Milo is sleeping.

" Milo!" I call and he rolls his head around to look at me.

" Bathroom?" I ask and he jumps up. I walk him outside and he runs around and I walk to the kitchen

" Hi." I say sitting down

" Hello my love." He says

" You seem happy?" I question

" Well I have plans today." He exclaims and I nod cautiously. I'm not fucking him in a movie theater again we all know how that turned out. I let Milo back in and I sit down on the couch. I check my messages and I have one from Grayson and my Mom. I open Gray's first and him asking when we can hang out next. I tell him maybe on Tuesday. I open my moms message and it's her apologizing about my wedding and and telling telling my my father is a changed man and that they are working on there relationship to get back together. Then she follows up.the message asking if we can talk sometime.

" Un-fucking- believable." I mutter

" Warning!" Daddy yells from the kitchen and I groan. I can't believe this, he was a piece of shit husband and father and she's getting back together with him.

" Daddy!" I yell

" 1 minute!" He yells back and I nod. I hear the sink turn on then off and then footsteps into the living room.

" Yes my love?" He asks and I motion for him to come and sit by me. I sit in his lap and hug him.

" I think my mom and my dad are getting back together." I mumble and he rubs my back

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." He says and I nod.

" And onto of that she wants to get together to talk about it." I sigh

" Well is that what you want?" He asks

" I want my mom to be happy but not with my dad." I say not sure how to feel. I stand up and try to shake off the exchange between my mother and I

" We can talk about it more If you want?" He asks and I shake my head.

" No im okay can we eat now." I say and he sighs. I walk to the table and sit down while Daddy follows behind me.

" I made waffles but you know what's better than waffles?" He says placing a plate in front of me.

" What?" I say taking a bite.

" Expressing how you feel." He says and I shake my head.

" No fank you." I say with my mouth full.