DBSJDJ

I'm putting a time cause they pictures might not show up but I will send th again if it doesnt work cause yall NEED to see

12:41 night time🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Okay so I finished the first to smut scenes and so the new chapters havent even been started but they will be worked on I'm going home tomorrow but that's not what his note is about so. I'm at my uncles house and they have 2 dogs they used to have more but dogs get old and die and the 2 adults are Julio and Star idk the breed but I love them. I am sleeping with Star right now. They are both huge but they are sweet hearts. I think they may be some sort of Cane Corso or whatever it's called but I love them each so much. They are literally so kind. She had puppies recently and now they are big and here some pictures of the dogs. The wire you see is a fenced in enclosure where they stay for the moment but he has a lot of land they roam a lot of the time. They had like 9 to begin but a lot of puppies dont survive and si I think they ended with like 6 and so they sold a couple and when we got here they had 3 but om the 4th they sold another and now they have Rizzo and like Karo or something.

I will post the dogs when I get better service it wouldnt let me upload cause the photos wont load.

This is Star she is the mom. She doesnt like the water. " He has this huge lake pond thing. But I SWAM WITH THE 2 PUPPIES THEY DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE WATER BUT THEY WERE SO CUTE BUT THEY TRIED TO SLIT YOUR THROAT IF YOU PUT THEM BACK IN THE WATER. THEY ARE SOSWEET EXCEPT THEY ARE STILL BABIES AND THEY DONT KNOW NOT TO BITE SO ONE BIT MY UNCLES ANKLE AND IT WAS BLEEDING FOR A WHILE. BUT INCASE YOU CANT TELL I LOVE ANIMALS AND I WOULD DIE FIR THESE DOGS.

xoxo I will start on the new chapter and the reasons the stuff might not show or.i.cant reply to your comments is becausei have like 1 bar of service and he lives in the middle of nowhere so yeah I will check tomorrow when I get home.
Do yall want like a special chapter or something or even a new short book or something cause yall have literally been amazing whether it's meeting the vote goal I set or writing amazing comments yall always find a way to brighten my day and I want give back.to yall but just when I have better service lmfao

DID YALL LIKE THE WEDDING IT TOOK.AGES TO MAKE

Much love me.