Chapter 2

Daddy pulled into his driveway and it was gorgeous.

He smirked as I stared in awe

He smirked as I stared in awe. He unbuckled me and I ran to the door. He chuckled and unlocked the door. "Daddy I mwove wif yous" I said tiredly.
"Yes prince." He picked me up and took me into a room , with a crib. He layed me down and said " Its nap time I'll be back dont worry" and then he kissed be on the lips and left. I spent the first 10 minutes day dreaming about my daddy.  He kissed me I cant believe it. I cant wait till he comes back I am very needy and a brat. But that is a secret for now. I fell asleep after daydreaming. I little bit after that he came for me. I cuddled into his chest he smelled like pine. He took me back home and made me pack. I called my mom and told her she wasnt surprised but she agreed and already started nagging. I told daddy the good news and he was estatic. He took my bags to his car. He was about to take me to the car until I squirmed out of his reach and ran back into the house I had almost forgotten me favorite stuffie.

 My last daddy gave him to me before he left

My last daddy gave him to me before he left. I ran back to a upset Daddy I showed him my stuffie and he nodded. "Dadda we go bye bye?" I asked ready to leave my house "Yes prince." He locked the door and led me to the car. It was around 9:30 when we arrived I helped daddy carry the bags into my nursery. He took off my clothes and put me in a shirt of his it reached pass my knees I was mesmerized. I laid me down and we slept