Chapter 8

CALEBS POV

Today Daddy was raking me back to the club to have a playdate with Emma. Apparently he is excited about me making new friends In the community, because he has bee grinning al day. Right now he was getting me ready to get in the bath. I was already undressed and ready to get in. I hopped in the warm water accidently splashing Daddy. Luckily, he just smiled and splashed me back. He washed me while staring intently at me. I had gotten some bruises from falling because I was the clumsiest person on earth. He seemed upset but didn't say anything as he ran the wash clothe gently over some of the bruises.

After the bath Daddy put me in another overall short outfit. I walked to the kitchen with Daddy as he made me a bowl of cereal. I allowed him to put me in my highchair begrudgingly. He let me eat as he went around to collect any extra stuff we might need for the playdate. Daddy lifted me out of my seat and he carried me to the car.

He buckled me in my car seat before hurrying to his side so we wouldn't be late. He hopped into the drivers side and started the car. Just like before, we drove for a long time before getting anywhere. He hummed the songs on the radio while I tried to fight sleep. I woke up when Daddy came to A stop and we were right back at the club. Daddy unbuckled me and carried me into the building. He looked around and he didn't see Emma or her mommy.

Baby boy?

Yes Daddy?

Can you be a good boy and wait right here.?

YES!!!

When I am good Daddy usually gives me treats or 'playtime'. He sat me down in a booth and walked outside to make his call. I sat there for a little bit drinking my apple juice that a waiter gave me. Then a man sat next to me and without thinking I said " Hi Daddy." the man just chuckled and I realized that this man wasn't my Daddy. I looked out the window to see Daddy coming back form his car with Emma and her mommy. While I was looking at them the man started to touch me

" Nuu NO TOUCH." I yelled at the man

He rolled his eyes but took his hands off me. I tried to think of an escape but the man had trapped me inside the booth. I started to cry as the man went to touch me again and when he tried to touch my face I screamed. I saw Daddy run into the door and look around he saw me and looked relieved until he saw the man. Daddy walked over to us and I was still crying really hard. Daddy practically dragged the man out the booth.

Daddy carried me outside while whispering something to Ms. Jenna ( Emma's Mommy). We got into the car and Daddy started to rock me and kiss me everywhere. It felt like he was more shaken up than me.

" Baby Boy I'm so sorry are you ok?" His voice sounded really shaky

I just mumbled nonsense and buried myself further into his shirt as my tears drie d. I felt him nod and he just rubbed my back. He pulled me off his shirt and I started to whine. He rolled his eyes and bounced me on his lap.

" Baby Boy are you ok." He asked again calmly

I nodded and he groaned

" Baby boy rule number seven Daddy just wants to make you better" He stated in a warning tone.

" Sowwy Daddy." I practically whispered

" You need to answer my question prince, are you ok?" He sounded worried

" Yes Dadda I ok." I was getting comfortable and I started to go into little space

He seemed happy and carried me back to the club. He didn't even set me down when we went to eat with Emma. I had to sit in his lap the entire time. To make me more comfortable Emma sat in her Mommy's lap.

They carried us to the pastel room and me and Emma took off. We headed straight for the jungle gym. We went to the top with the clear plastic so that we could see our caregivers. They seemed to be talking about boring stuff. Emma looked me up and down. She seemed fidgety she didn't want to say something and it was bothering me. I thought we were honestly just going to sit in silence.

" Are you ok Caleb." She seemed worried as well

" Call me Ca and I'm fine Emma." I hated the pity

She nodded and I could visibly see her relax she had finally slipped into her space. We giggled as I beat her in a race to the ball pit. I Hadn't seen the man so I was really happy. Our caregivers watched us play in the ball pit. Me and Emma me some other kids as well they were really nice. Their names were Kayla and Jacob. There caregivers talked to ours to. Kayla was really nice she had a flower crown and Jacob had toy cars that we played with.

Emma didn't say anything about what happened earlier, so for that I was thankful. We played until all of us had to go. Kayla had a mommy and Jacob had a Daddy. It was like me and Emma. Daddy let me sit in the front seat. It didn't take that long for us to get home. When we got there we went straight upstairs. Daddy got us changed and turned on a Disney movie. He gave me a bottle before sitting down. I drank the bottle and watched the movie which was Shrek I loved donkey he was my favorite character. I cuddled into Daddy's chest as he texted in a group chat. It looked like it was the caregivers form the pastel room. I was pretty happy about that. I loved todays play date.

I drifted off to sleep while Shrek was talking to Fiona and Daddy was drawing shapes on my back.

SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER I HOPE THIS ONE IS WAYYYYY BETTER. IT IS 1058 WORDS.