Chapter 11

I woke up cuddling Daddy in his warm bed. I noticed that he wasn't sleep and that he had been watching me.
"Good morning Prince."  He said with sleep in His voice
" Good Morning Daddy." I said half asleep
He kissed me on the cheek and carried me downstairs he set me on the counter and he started to cook. He made pancakes with some fruit and he set a plate in front of me.

" Dadda can I has bottle." I asked he handed me a bottle and I started.to drink slowly.

"Daddy I not hungry. " I said around the bottle. I pushed the plate away and I continues to eat. Daddy pushed the plate back at me as he sat down and ate.

" Daddy I no hungry." I was getting annoyed

"Eat." He quickly said

" no." I tried to sound big but my voice was the exact oppisite.

" Ok time for spankings." He said

"Please no Daddy I eat." I rushed out.

I set down my half finished bottle and.i started to eat my food. I ate half before I
couldn't eat anymore.

Daddy let me be done he carried us upstairs get cleaned up and dressed.  Daddy started the water as I got undressed I got into the water and I started to splash. Daddy got In to the water aswell we splashed each other and again there was no winner. Daddy pulled me next to him so he could wash me. He finished and I started to splash him again.

He drained the water , dried me off and I went to go get dressed. He doesn't even let me brush my own hair so picking out my outfit and accessories is my only independence. I went I to my closet and I settled on an oversized baby blue knitted sweater that went to my knee's with a pair of black leggings and some black high top converse. I grabbed a baby blue bookbag and I grabbed my phone and brush and went downstairs.

I saw Daddy sitting at the table on his phone. I went up to Daddy and I swear I saw something flash across his eyes as he looked me up and down. I sat on his lap as he combed my hair. When he was done I finished packing my bag and me and Daddy carried me out to the car. He opened the passenger door and he sat me in the seat and he went around and he got into his side.

" Daddy where are we going." I asked while looking around my back for my pacifier.

" Its a secret." He replied while hitting a sharp right turn

" Otay Daddy" I answered back around my paci.

We drove for a while it took longer to drive to wherever we were going than it took to get to the club. I noticed Daddy trying to trail his hand down my thigh again. Like before he started to trail his hand on my thigh as we arrived at a mall. I saw people getting out of cars and I rushed to get the paci out my mouth. Daddy told me that I could it back in and I realized why as I saw people letting out their littles , slaves , and pets out of their car.

I got out with Daddy as he led me into the mall when we stepped inside it was amazing. Giant stuffies hung from the ceiling. There were windows filled with leashes and collars galore. I saw another store with whips and paddles, etc. It was pretty amazing. There was a huge food court with all the sweets you could imagine. my jaw was on the floor as Daddy led me to the map of the mall and it was color coded. Sub stores were bright orange , Pet stores were dark green , and the little stores were pastel yellow.

I was excited as Daddy led us to a store it was a toy. I started to run into the store but Daddy was still holding my hand. He led me into the store he finally let go of my hand and I ran to the stuffies in the middle of the store. I heard Daddy chuckle but I was way to far to hear him. I started to feel all of the stuffies I could lay my eyes on. I finally settled on a huge tiger with purple eyes.

" Daddyyyy?" I asked
" Yes Baby Boy?" He replied
" Can I please has dis?" I asked gripping on to the tiger.
" Yes." He answered back.

I rushed up to Daddy and I hugged him I hadn't gotten a new stuffie in a long time. He let me pick out 1 more stuffie which was a small bunny. I also got a new pacifier that had a dinosaur that looked like Betty on the front. Daddy paid for the stuff and we walked out of the store. Daddy led me into a clothing store it was amazing they had a ton of clothes. Daddy led me to a bunch of pastel clothes. Daddy grabbed a basket and he started to grab clothes and put them in the basket.

" Daddy thats way to much." I said trying to put the clothes back

" Prince its ok." He said his voice calm as he piled more clothes into the basket

"Daddy no more." I tried to grab the basket from him

"Prince stop, it's my money I spend it how I please.unless.you want a punishment." He growled he obviously likes to be in control

He continued to put clothes into the cart that we now have. He walked us over to some overalls and shorts. He started to put more clothes in the cart. He grabs a bunch more clothes as I groan. Finally he finishes and he tells me to wait. I waited in line until he comes back from wherever. He pays for the stuff and we walk out of the store. We walk to the food court and we to get something to eat. Daddy gets a cheese burger and I got a grilled cheese.

" Tank you dadda." I said while eating

" No problem Baby Boy." He replied.

After we finished we walked to the car. He put the bags into the trunk. Daddy let me sit in the front seat on the way home. We drove home listening to music. Before we could get home I fell asleep. I woke up when we pulled into the house. Daddy walked me into the house and I walked in and I sat on the couch.

Daddy set the bags in my playroom and came back to sit with me. Daddy turned on a movie and I fell asleep before the movie even started playing.

Hey guys I know this chapter Is short. I have just been in and out of the hospital checking on my uncle. I have also been suck myself so the chapter took a while. I am working on the next chapter I am trying to get it out quickly. Thanks for all the reads and votes. 💚🥚💚🥚💚🥚💚🥚💚🐣🍳🐣🍳🐣🍳🐣🍳🐣🍳🐣🍳🥚🍳🥚💚🐣🥚🤫🥚🐣💚🐣🥚🍳🥚🐣🐣