Chapter 40

About 3 days later cause I'm not doing 3 more chapters❤

I wake up to Daddy shaking me gently.

" no go away." I whine trying to push Daddys hands away.

" Baby remember it's time to leave today." He says and I turn over ignoring him. I feel him pick me up and I start to whine.

" daddy it's time to sleep." I say trying to get back on the bed.

" Come on Prince get dressed." He says and I pout. I get out of his arms and I quickly change into a big sweater and boxers and I lay back down.

" Get up Babyboy and you need pants." He says and I get up again and I put on sweatpants. I go to the bathroom to get ready and to wake myself up and when I finish getting ready i grab my suitcase and i walk downstairs. I see him standing in the kitchen

" Thank you Prince now can you come sit down." He says and I sit down at the island and Daddy places food in front of me.

" I dont want that." I say and he sighs.

" Eat and we can leave." He says and I pout before taking a bite.  I finish eating and I walk back to couch and I lay down. I hear the door open and close but I stay on the couch.

" Come on." Daddy says as he walks in and picks me up, carrying me to the car. He sets me into the backseat laying me across the seats. Daddy gets in and starts driving and next thing you know he is slamming on the breaks.

" ow what the fuck." I groan as I sit up.

" Sorry prince." He says as he looks into the back seat. I sit up and put my seatbelt on as  Daddy starts to drive again.

" Can I have coffee?" I ask and Daddy quickly says no.

" why not?" I whined and he sighed.

" Fine caleb." He says and I smiled.

" Can we go to Starbucks?" I ask

" yes dear." He says and I flash a smile.

" What would you like my love." He says

" a Venti nitro cold brew please." I say and he orders and soon enough he hands me my drink.

" Thank you Daddy." I say

" Of course." He says before he starts to drive again. We drive for a while before we get to the airport and I hop out the car and I grab my bag from the trunk.

" coffee was a bad idea." I hear Daddy mumble and I shake my head.

" No it was a great idea." I say and he rolls his eyes. We walk inside the airport and after going through check in and security and we make our way to the plane. When we finally get there I plop down onto a chair.

" Daddy what is your stance on lobsters?" I ask and he goes silent.

" Uh lobsters?" He asks and I nod.

" Yeah they are alright." He says and I nod.

" I'm bored." I say and Daddy sighs.

" Why dont you go to sleep." He says and I laugh.

" No I'm not tired I'm bored." I pout

" Your stuffed animals are over there you can play with those." He says and I jump up. I grab Betty and I rush back to my seat.

" Baby we are about to take off put your seatbelt on." He says and I nod and fasten my seatbelt tightly most to where i cant breathe. The plane starts to move and I remember how much a still hate planes. I tightly clutch my stuffie until we are smoothly in the air. I play with Betty for a while until the ride starts to get really bumpy.

" Daddy what's happening?" I ask looking at the window at the shaking ground.

" Its just turbulence its gonna be fine." He says reassuringly. I start to feel sick and I quickly jump up and rush to the bathroom where I throw up. The shaking plane did not make it any easier. After I finished vomiting I grab my toothbrush and I brush my teeth before coming back to my seat. I put my toothbrush back into my bag before sitting down next to Daddy.

" just turbulence my ass." I mumble and I hear Daddy chuckle.

" How long is the flight?" I ask

" Like 13 hours." He says and I groan. I grab my phone and I see messages from people that are unopened and I decide to leave them alone and instead I put my phone back in my bag.

" I'm so boreddd." I whined  and Daddy sighed.

" Well you have 12 hours to do as you please." I says and I lay back in my seat. As the flight goes on I notice Daddy is doing work.

" Watcha doin?" I ask

" A paper I need done by Wednesday." He says and I nod. It's only Monday he has 2 days. I start to move my hand up his leg and I see him glare at me but my hand goes to slip into his pants and he grabs my wrist.

" No." He says and I whine.

" You said I can do as I please and this is what I wanna do." I pout and he glares again.

" Fine." I say taking my hand away

" fucking asshole."  I say rubbing my wrist.

" What was that?" He asks setting his laptop down.

" I said Fucking Asshole." I say and Daddy grabs the front of my shirt pulling me closer to him.

" I promise you, your won't like what happens if you keep this shit up." He says and I pout but nod. He lets go of me and I straighten out my sweatshirt. I stand up and i go to sit on the chairs in front of him.

" I'm going to sleep because I want to and not because you told me to." I say and he chuckles.

" I'm sure you are baby, Sleep tight." He says. I fall asleep.

Yeah now the plane is landed or whatever so yeah ❤

I wake up to Daddy shaking me awake.

" we are here already?" I  and he nods. I stand up and yawn. I grab my bag and I walk with Daddy off the plane. We ,walk to the baggage claim. We get the bags and we walk to the car. I yawn as I get into the passenger seat. I fall alseep in the car and I wake up and we are at home.

" Still tired?" He asks and I nod.

" Go upstairs and change, I'll be there in a second." He says and I nod before making my way inside. I changed into a tshirt and I laid down. I drew minutes later I heard the  door open and Daddy tiptoed inside.

" Goodnight baby." He says placing a gene kiss on my forehead.

" Stay." I whine as he stands back up.

" Baby I'll be back in like 15 minutes I have to run out for a moment I promise I'll be back." He says and I pout.

" Okay Daddy." I say letting him go knowing he will be back soon anyway. I lay down and I fall alseep hearing the front door shut.

Hi guys me again lmao here is the chapter my loves not editing or even reading g it over cause I spent too long on this ready.