Chapter 14

CALEB'S POV

I woke up in my crib right next to Betty. I hear Daddy walking down the hallway into my room. I hear the door open and I see daddy In his pajamas with a tired smile on his face. He grabbed me out the crib and set me on his hip and he carried me to the kitchen. He set me on the island like always and he began to cook.

" daddy I not hungwy." I said as sucked my thumb

" Prince its gonna be a long day you need to eat." He said as he put a pancake on a plate without even glancing at me. I grumbled and began to mumble things under my breath not thinking he heard me. Daddy whips around and looks at me with surprise.

" Care to repeat that?" He offered with an intent look on his face. His arms cross in front of him and he continues to stare at me. I quickly shook my head and went back to pouting. Daddy finished cooking and he carried the plates to the table. He grabbed me an carried me to the table sitting me in the seat next to him. He placed one of the plates in front of me and he set the other in front of him. He began to eat and when he realized I wasn't eating he was upset.

" Caleb you need to eat." He said nicely as pushed the plate towards me. I whined but I picked up my fork and I began to pick at the food on the plate. I tried to give Daddy puppy eyes but he wouldn't give in. I guess he was done because he picked up fork and he tried to feed me. I dodged the fork every time. Daddy put the fork down and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and he began to walk down the hall. We came to the same room we were at a couple of months ago. I shuddered as he unlocked the door. He sat down in a chair and he put me in front of him standing.

" Go get something." He said to me with a tone that I hated. I didn't understand what he was asking so I stayed put.

" Caleb go get something off the wall now." His voice boomed in the dark room. I scrambled up and I began to look up and down the walls I saw a paddle that had sand paper on 1 side and a imprint that says ' Daddy's Property.' I was scared. I grabbed the plain paddle that he used before. I ran back to Daddy and I handed him the paddle. My hands were shaking so bad. Daddy stood up and he went into the room and he came back with the other paddle that I saw before. I watched him as he sat down again.

" Okay Prince we are going play a game." He looked at me and I nodded

" You picked a paddle and I picked a paddle, you get 3 strikes every time you get a strike it is 4 spankings with your paddle. After 3 strikes I can use my paddle and every time you break a rule or disobey it is 2 spankings. At the end of the day is when the games ends." He said with a certain cheer in his voice. I nodded as he set the paddles on the chair where he was and he carries me back to the table again.

He sat back down and he handed me back my fork. I grabbed it from him and I began to eat as he watched me carefully. Finally he let me finish and we went upstairs to get into the bath. Daddy seems I little less angry but I was still extremely scared. I undressed and waited for the bathtub to fill up still not saying anything. I got into the tub and I let him wash me and I still said nothing. He took me out the tub and dried me off. I waited for him to tell me to go and then I went to get dressed. I put on a oversized black hoodie with a t-shirt underneath with some blue jeans. I grabbed my phone and my brush and I went downstairs. I saw Daddy at the island waiting for me, I rushed over to him and I let him brush my hair. When he finished he grabbed a bag and we went to the car. I let him strap me into the car seat with no problems and he then shut the door and he got into the front seat.

" Baby boy are you ok?" He asked worry filling his voice

" Yes Daddy." I responded in a monotonous voice not wanting him to think I was lying