Chapter 47

I wake to Daddy peppering my face with kisses.

" morning." I mumble

" Morning my love." He says moving away.

" Can you get really please and meet me downstairs." He says and i nod. I get up and i stumble to the bathroom and i get into the shower. When I get out i brush my hair before brushing my teeth and hoing to get dressed. I put on a pair of pink fishnets and a white pleated shirt before finishing it with a pink off the shoulder crop top. I grab my phone and my pink vans before walking downstairs. I walk to the kitcehn where I see Daddy turned around doing something. I sit down and i wait for him to turn around. When he does he places pancakes in front of me that say 'good job not killing him' i laugh and he smiles. Daddy walks off and when he walks back he stops in front of me.

" You look amazing." He says looking my up and down

" Why thank you." I say with a giggle. I finish eating and put my plate up befrie washing my hands and putting my shoes on

" Can i bring Milo?" I ask and he chuckles.

" You can do whatever you want but that." He says and i pout but nod.

" Can i drive?" I ask and he sighs.

" Baby I don't need a ticket." He says and i nod and he hands me the keys. We get into the car and i start the car before whipping out of the driveway.

" Prince!" He says and i slow down. I drive to the office with no ticket.

" Never again." He says and i laugh. We walk in and im keeping up this time. When we get into his office I plop onto the couch.

" How long do we have to stay here?" I whine

" Uhm not too long I have a meeting and then i just want to talk to a new hire." He says and i nod.

" Can i come to the meeting?" I ask and he thinks for a moment.

" Can you be quiet and not interrupt?" He asks collecting papers into a folder.

" Yes!" I say nodding enthusiastically.

" Then come on." He says and i jump if the couch to follow him down the hallway. We get to the conference room and no one is there. I get to pick my seat and i sit next to Daddy. Soon enough people start to file into the room, Prescott sits next to me and i groan eternally. He tries to talk to me while Daddy is turned around but I decline everytime. Finally the meeting starts and i feel my soul die with every word spoken. It was the most excruciating thing I've ever gone through. They droned on and on about their marketing strategies and the statistics. The only thing keeping the meeting interesting were the birds fighting outside the window and Prescott being a thirsty whore. When the meeting ends Daddy stays behind and i try to walk to his office but im pulled to the side by Prescott

" Hey Caleb." He says not taking his hand off my arm.

" Hi." I say trying to pull my arm away but he won't budge.

" I've been worried about you since I talked to you last." He says and i nod.

" With all the aggression he showed me im surprised only your arm is broken." He says and i nod again.

" Im not really sure about what happened between you two but Derrick doesn't hit me." I say trying to step away from him but he pulls me closer.

" So what happened to your arm, and you have a bruise on your side." He says and i shake my head.

" I fell he didnt do that." I say and he chuckles.

" You dont have to lie around me i juet want to help you." He says and i shake my head. Before looking to see if anyone was coming around the corner.