Chapter 35

I am waken up by Daddy gently shaking me.

" Hey prince it's time to wake up." He says and I yawn and sit up.

" What time is it?" I ask and he checks his phone.

" It is 5:47pm." He said

" Time zones?" I ask and he nods. I grab my bag and Daddy carrys me out the plane. I bury my head in his neck as we walk through the airport. We get to the car and Daddy sets me down and I start to whine.

" Prince the bags are already in the car I just need you to get in the car." He says and I nod as I get into the passenger side seat as he checks the trunk. When he gets into the car he quickly pulls out of the parking lot and we speed down the road and i start to get really bored and I decided to push  my luck and give Daddy head. The already long drive was lengthened by Daddy threatening to punish me.

Once we finally arrived at the beach home it was absolutely gorgeous. The water in front was a sight to see on its own. When we walked into the house it was amazing. I loved the counter tops, but the furniture was so much better. I continued to look around but when I went back to the bags they were gone, and so was Daddy. I cautiously crept up the stairs to the only room with an open door. I walk into the room and I'm pinned to the door. I look up after having a heart attack and I see Daddy with list filling his eyes. I try to push him off me to no avail.

" Let me put my stuff up." I whine and he growls

" Blue balls much." He says and I roll my eyes. He let's me go and he goes to sulk on the bed. I quickly put my stuff up not wanting Daddy to get impatient. When I finish putting our stuff up I walk back to Daddy on the bed. I straddle him catching him by surprise. I grab his tie pulling him closer to me as our lips connected. His tongue asked for access and I gladly cooperated. As our tongues danced I started to get needy, but I wasnt the only one.

" More." I whined and Daddy just shushed me. He started to get undressed and I marveled at his chiseled features. He stops midway and looks at me.

" You wanna join?" He asks and I blush but I nod. I start to unbutton my shirt when I realize I have the lingerie Katie picked out. I freeze for a moment but I decided I can't stop now. I unbutton my shirt and I unbutton my pants as well setting my clothes on the nightstand. I look up and I notice Daddy staring. I quickly turn away and I take the lingerie  off and soon I feel hands wrapping around me.

" For me?" He asked with a gasp. I laughed and continued to strip while Daddy watches with lust dripping from him. Once I'm bare it starts to set in that this is my first time and I just got married. Knocking me out of my thoughts is being tossed onto the bed by Daddy who is consumed by his desire to fuck. Our lips lock and I close my eyes as our tongues dance. I'm lost in our kiss I dont even hear the condom unwrapping. Before I know it he pulls my hips up and he presses against my tight asshole. I take a shallow breathe not wanting to move. He slowly pushes in, his grip gets tighter as he pushes in deeper. Tears fill my eyes quickly as pain rushes over me. He slowly moves being very gentle in the beginning. He applies more lube to his cock before pushing all the way in.

" Daddy you're huge." I groan as Daddy moves.

" I know Baby." He replies wiping the falling tears. He continues to move slowly until finally it doesnt hurt.

" faster." I whine and Daddy happily obliges. He starts to slam into me making me release a loud moan.

" Damn Caleb you're so tight." Daddy groans. I can't even reply because before I get the chance Daddy hits my prostate, which makes my mind go white. I let out a string of moans as Daddy continues to hit it.

" Fuck." I moan. If I knew Derrick was this good we wouldve fucked a long time ago. As Daddy destroys my ass I start to get close.

" I'm clo- " I start but a moan finishes my sentence.

" Wait" Daddy says going faster than I thought was possible.

" Cum." He whispers, I grip the sheets as I ride out my orgasm. I hear Daddy breathing hard beside me.

" Definitely worth the wait." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.

" Mhm." I say as I allow my breath to steady. I feel Daddy get up and he leaves for a moment and he comes back and picks me up.

" woo a ridee." I say and he chuckles. He carrys me to the bathroom as my legs arent exactly in working condition. He sets me in the bathtub and he leaves again.

" wait come backkkkk." I whine and he pops his head in the doorway

" I will be right back." He says and I nod solemnly.  I hear him shuffling in the bedroom and I tune my attention the the pink rubber duck in the bathtub. I begin to play with it and Daddy walks in.

" I See you havent moved." He says and I shake my head.

" Actually I grabbed the duck." I say and he chuckled.

" Of course you did Caleb." He says and I smile and nod. I actually decided to get clean and stop playing with the duck. When I got out the bath I changed into a pair of boxers and a big tshirt. I am placed on the bed and I lay my head on Daddys shoulder.

" My legs dont feel." I said and he chuckled.

" About that.." He laughs and I pout. I yawn and I lay back on my pillow.

" Goodnight Prince." Daddy says

" night Daddy." I say closing my eyes.