Visiting (S)

⚠⚠ This chapter will contain smut. To those who are uncomfortable with this content, please skip. You have been warned.

-Eliza

(Keith's POV)

It had been months since I had seen anyone from Voltron. The Blade had been keeping me busy for the past few months. I was excited when Kolivan said I could take a pod and go visit the palidans. I was excited to see Shiro. I couldn't wait to see what new accessories Pidge had added to the castle. I was ecstatic to taste Hunk's newest menu item.

I couldn't wait to see how far Allura had progressed. I couldn't begin to explain how excited I was to be able to see Lance, hear his voice, see his smile. The two of us had grown a bit closer before I left and I was overwhelmed with excitement to be able to see him again. I started blushing at the thought of him.

I arrived at the castle. Everyone was on the bridge. I walked in and was greeted by everyone and Hunk hugged me. I looked around the room to see everyone but Lance.

"It's great to see you guys too. Where's Lance?" I asked.

"He's in his room," Pidge informed me. Without even thinking, I started walking towards Lance's room. Before I could knock on his door I heard the most amazing noise I've ever heard. I heard Lance moaning. I open the door silently to see Lance riding a purple dildo. I can feel my pants getting tighter.

"Ah K-Keith let me cum" he moans.

"I don't know, seeing you like this makes me want to punish you." he gasps at the sound of my voice.

"K-Keith? You're back?" he was in total shock and attempted to cover himself before I could see him, but I already had.

"For now, I'm going back to the Blade in a few days," I said as I locked the door and soundproofed the room. I walked over to his bed and uncovered him.

"Keith! What are you doing!?" he asked as I gaze into his ocean blue eyes which were clouded with lust.

"Need help with that," I asked, pointing down at his hard member. He looked away from me as he nodded. I lifted his chin so he would look at me. He was blushing madly.

I leaned in and closed the distance between us. He was surprised at first but I could feel him melt into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip but he denied. I reached my hand down his back and grabbed his ass. He gasped and I kissed him again, using the opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth. I pulled away for air after a while. He was a blushing mess when I did. I immediately started kissing and sucking on his neck. He moaned as I found his sweet spot.

"Found it," I said to myself. I started abusing the spot, leaving a dark hickey.

"Keith" he moaned as I sucked hickeys into his neck and collar bone.

I pushed Lance down onto the bed and traced his body with my fingers. I slowly made hickeys down his body. He blushed as I licked his member and started deep throating him. I started moving the dildo that was still inside him. He turned into a moaning mess.

"K-Keith I'm gonna cum" he moaned and I pulled off of him. He whimpered at the loss.

"Why did you stop?" he asked me as I crawled back on top of him.