Pocky Game (F)

(Lance's POV)

I sat on the couch in the lounge. The rest of the team had been on a mission for a few dobashes. The castle was only occupied by me and Keith. Keith was training and I was bored out of my mind. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a box I had found in the kitchen. I opened it and pulled out one of the chocolate covered biscuits, putting it in my mouth. I chewed on the candy lightly. I heard the door open and turned over my shoulder to see Keith enter the room.

"Hey," I said, turning back around. Keith sat down on the couch next to me.

"Hey, what's that? Is that pocky?" he asked. I nodded.

"Where did you get it?" he asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled the picky out of my mouth so I could answer him.

"Found it in the kitchen. Hunk must've got it from the space mall." he nodded his head in agreement. We sat quietly for a bit. Suddenly, his head perked up like it always did when he had an idea.

"Wanna play the pocky game?" I looked over at him.

"What's that?" I asked. He grinned then grabbed the box of pocky from my hand, pulled another one out of the box, and held it up to his mouth.

"We both bite the ends of the pocky till it's gone. If you break it in half, you lose. Wanna play?" Keith put onto the end of the pocky in his mouth. I was bored so I figured why not.

"Sure" I leaned closer to Keith and placed the other end of the pocky in my mouth. Keith started biting his end of the pocky. I started biting off of my end. The two of us continually inched closer together. Before I knew it, our lips brushed together. I felt my face heat up. Keith looked at me, his eyes piercing my soul. I pulled away, breaking the pocky in half. I pulled away from Keith.

"O-ok, I played your pocky game!" Keith smiled a bit. I felt my face become even hotter. His smile was so... handsome. I grabbed the box from Keith's hand and grabbed another pocky out of the box. I turned slightly away from Keith. Keith's smile faded and I heard him sigh. He got up and walked behind the couch, walking towards the door. I grabbed my phone and looked through it, hoping to have a message on the mission.

"Hey, Lance?" I turned, not looking away from my phone.

"Yeah?" Keith grabbed my chin and kissed me, breaking the pocky between our lips. My eyes widened in surprise, my cheeks turning dark red. After overcoming my surprise, I kissed Keith back. Keith licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting him enter my mouth. The chocolate on the pocky melted as our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. Keith easily won the fight and continued kissing me and the chocolate taste melted away. Keith pulled away from me smiling. I was left flustered as Keith opened the door and slowly exited.

"Thanks, Lance!" he called after he left. I was confused, flustered, breathing heavy, and my heartfelt like it was going to explode. I loved the feeling. Is that what it felt like... to be in love?

(A/N)

Hello readers! I know this one-shot was kinda short but I thought you would like it. This was inspired by nekolmart on Instagram. The comic above is the post that I found inspiration from. Thanks for reading! ❤💙💜

-Author