Candy Shop (S)[Requested]

This one-shot was requested by gacha_flame_ on Instagram. Thank you so much for the request.

Event: Smut
Top: Lance
Bottom: Keith
AU: Stripper Keith
Kinks: Overstimulation/Hair pulling (Keith)
Short description: Keith is a stripper at a local gay bar. One night, when Keith goes out on stage, the song candy shop starts playing. A in the audience and he likes Keith's performance. They go into a private room and do the deed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⚠⚠ This chapter will contain smut. To those who are uncomfortable with this content, please skip. You have been warned.

-Eliza

(3rd person POV)

"Keith you're up" Keith's boss called to him as he finished his makeup. Keith stayed silent as he made final adjustments to his tight leather crop top and long, lace fingerless gloves. Keith quickly got to his feet and slipped on his black high heel shoes. Keith messed with the annoying lace around his lower stomach and ass as he made his way to his boss. God, did Keith hate lace.

Keith was a stripper/pole dancer at a local gay bar. Don't ask why. He didn't know. Keith stood behind the velvet curtains leading to a runway lined with lights. At the end was a circular platform with a pole in the middle, also surrounded by lights.

"Good luck out there Babes." One of Keith's coworkers called to him. The man was one of the many drag queen strippers that worked at the bar. Keith rolled his eyes and waited until his boss told him to go.

"Go!" His boss called, smacking his ass to get him to go. Keith growled then stepped out onto the stage. As soon as he did, the bright lights nearly blinding him. Red and blue lights moved like mice though the sea of men below the stage, occasionally making a purple light when the intersected. The song "Candy Shop", which was one of Keith's more popular sows, started playing.

He strut to the platform and prepared himself for the music to begin. As he looked out onto the audience he recognized a tall, handsome man with dark chocolate hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a nice but comfortable green jacket, grey shirt and dark blue jeans.

Lance McClain.

He was a frequent customer at the bar but he never really did much. He usually left before Keith could perform but Keith had seen him before, flirting with many of the other strippers.

"Fuckboy's back tonight" Keith smirked, staring the man dead in the eyes. Keith focused on blocking out the music so he could focus on his routine, even though he had done it a million times.

Suddenly, the chorus started and Keith began his routine. Keith swung his hips skillfully out towards the audience. Keith then pressed his nearly bare stomach against the cold metal of the pole. He swung his legs around it, cheers and hollers filling the air. He climbed up the pole and spun himself watching the ocean of men erupt into whistles and catcalls.

He locked eyes with Lance McClain. Lance was unfazed unlike the rest of the audience. He took a taunting sip of his drink and gave Keith a challenging look.

"You want a show? I'll give you a show" Keith thought as he draped himself upside down on the cold metal. Keith hands traveled up his body and into his hair, one of the many things he did during a show.