Do you? (A/F)

(Lance's POV)

I cuddled close to Keith, my head resting on his chest. I listened to Keith's heartbeat, his chest rising and falling as he breathed. I sighed.

"What's wrong babe?" Keith asked me. I pushed myself up to look at him.

"Just thinking" I said, looking away. I tried to lay back down but Keith sat up, holding me in his arms and making me look at him.

"About?" he asked, looking at me, slightly annoyed.

"J-Just thinking" I said. Keith was getting angry and I could tell.

"Lance, tell me what is wrong. Do I need to hurt someone?" I looked at Keith.

"No, no, no, no! You don't need to hurt anyon- KEITH! PUT YOUR KNIFE AWAY!!" I yelled as Keith pulled out his knife from beneath his pillow. Keith looked at me questionably before putting it back in it place.

"What's bothering you babe?" Keith asked. I hugged him.

"Am I enough for you Keith?" I asked. Keith's body tensed. I hugged Keith tightly. Keith didn't answer me right away. I felt his heart rate increase.

"B-Babe... Where is this coming from?" he asked. I looked at him.

"Am I?" I asked, looking up at him sternly. Keith looked at me with concern.

"Of course baby, you're more than enough. You're everything I could ever want and more. Why would you think you were anything less?" Keith asked. I hugged his chest again.

"I love you baby. You're more important to me than anything else in the world. You're so special to me and I love you so much." Keith said, hugging me.

"I love you too" I cried into his chest.

"Baby... Why would you think that you aren't good enough?" Keith asked me, hugging my waist. I looked at him and spoke hesitantly.

"Y-You're so amazing. You're good at everything you do and I'm not good at anything. I'm a horrible pilot and I'm not useful the the team in anyway. I can't even make you happy." I said. Keith grabbed me and made me look at him again.

"Don't you dare say that again. You're are amazing Lance. I love you with every fiber of my being. You're an amazing asset to this team and you always will be. You make me so happy Lance. I've never felt this happy before in my life. With you with me, there's nothing more I could ask for. You're so beautiful and funny and smart. Don't ever doubt yourself again baby. I love you." Keith said, hugging me closely.

"Keith... You're just saying that to make me feel better. You know I'm not worth your time. I'm so sorry Keith!" I yell. I pushed Keith away and ran out the door crying.

"Lance wait!!" Keith yelled. I didn't listen I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I head home running after me. I ran to the launch deck. Here were pods lined up I ran to one and stopped in front of it.

I suddenly was tackled to the ground. My eyes shut tight as the figure and I rolled on the ground. My head hit the floor hard.

When I opened my eyes, I gasped. Keith held himself over top of me. One of his strong hands rested next to my head while the other held my hips to the floor so I couldn't get away again. Keith stared down at me as he caught his breath.

"Don't ever do that again Lance! Do you hear me!? I can't lose you! Are you listening to me!? Lance McClain, do you hear me!?" I burst into tears. I covered my face with my arms and sobbed into my arm. Keith relaxed. His strong hold on my hip disappeared and brought itself up to hold my wrist. I gasped through my tears.

"K-Keith?" I sobbed out patheticly Keith pulled my arms away from my eyes. He stated at me worryingly.

"I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please baby, don't go. In love you so much." Keith said, closing his eyes and placing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too much to lose you Lance. You're my world." Keith said, tears staring to drip from his eyes.

"Keith," I said, reaching up and cupping his cheek, "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I love you too. I love you more than you will ever know." I said. Keith smiled and lifted my chin. I smiled back at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. Keith kissed me back. We shared a deep, romantic kiss until we heard someone clear their throat.

"You in now you two aren't very subtle, right? You're making out in the middle of the launch deck." Pidge laughed. Keith got up and held out his hand. I happily grabbed it and Keith helped me to my feet.

"Shut up Pidge!" I yelled, rolling my eyes. Keith chuckled and pulled my waist closer to him.

I smiled as Keith pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back immediately. I heard gagging noises coming from Pidge's direction. I ignored her and kept kissing my boyfriend.

"I'm recording this! Hunk owes me 20 bucks!" Pidge said, pulling out her phone and recording us. Neither of us cared at the moment.

"Plus, blackmail!!" Pidge said. Keith broke the kiss. He charged after Pidge. I laughed as Keith watched my boyfriend disappear, chasing the gremlin all over the castle.

(A/N)

Hey guys! Thanks wog-woman for responding to my story on Instagram and helping me write this chapter. She also drew me so check out her account on Instagram!! Thank you so much! Bye guys!

-Eliza