Happy Birthday Shiro! (F) +VLD B-DAY Special+

(BTW, Adam isn't dead in this au)

(3rd Person POV)

"C'mon Baby, we're gonna be late. Shiro and Adam are going to be wondering where we're at." Lance called to Keith, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for his fiance.

"I'm coming Lance, be patient" Keith called back. Suddenly, the smaller man ran down the stairs into Lance's view. Lance's breath was taken away as he gaped down at Keith.

"Why is it that you become more and more beautiful every time I see you? Look at you! You're absolutely stunning Baby." Lance complemented his fiance. Keith wore a simply pair of black dress pants and a loose fitting white dress shirt, but to Lance, it was the most stunning outfit he had ever seen.

"C'mon, we're going to be late" Keith smiled, hiding his flustered face. They both got into their car and drove to the fancy restaurant Shiro had invited them too. Shiro had invited them on a double date for his birthday. Lance and Keith, Shiro and Adam.

Shiro and Adam hadn't been doing well since Shiro's return. They fought frequently and things were getting close to falling apart. Shiro was hoping to save it that night at dinner. Lance opened the door for Keith after he found a parking spot outside the restaurant.

"Thank you Darling" Keith smiled, taking Lance's hand in his own. Lance brought it up to his face and kissed the gloved hand sweetly.

"Of course Mi amor" Keith loved when Lance's called him that so Lance's tried to call him that as much as possible.

"After you Baby" Lance said, opening the door for Keith. No matter how long they were together, Keith knew he would never got over how much of a gentleman Lance was. He walked through the door and greeted the host. Lance's arms wrapped gently around his body.

"Lance, c'mon. Stop it, we're in public." Keith said, trying to pry Lance's hands from his waist.

"Who cares?" Lance said, nuzzling into Keith's neck. Keith winced away as Lance's breath fridges against his sweet spot.

"I do!" Keith yelled quietly. Lance's took his hands from Keith's waist. He held the up in defeat.

"Okay Mi amor, whatever you want." Lance said, backing away. Keith, feeling bad, smiled and pecked Lance's lips.

"We can cuddle later, okay Baby?" Keith whispered. Lance smiled and hugged Keith waist. Keith turned to the host after their moment was over.

"We have a reservation for four under the name "Shirogane" Keith told him. He looked at a paper and smiled.

"Follow me, your other two guests are already at your table." The two followed the man to a large table where they were greeted by two familiar faces.

"Hey Shiro! Happy birthday" Lance said excitedly as he pulled out a chair for Keith, who happy sat down. Shiro looked over at Adam who's arms were crossed and was looking away from the table.

"It's been an eventful day" Shiro said with a worried smile. Adam scoffed. Lance gave Keith a worried look. He placed his hand on Lance's, rubbing on tenderly to calm Lance.

"Well, I'm sure you're glad to finally be going home after dinner, right?" Keith asked, worrying about Shiro. Shiro simply nodded.