A Siren's Song (F) [Requested]

Top: Keith
Bottom: Lance
Event: Fluff
AU: Siren Lance

This AU was requested by @ deadhermiteyes on Instagram. They're a super talented artist. I recommend checking out their art. They're amazing.

(3rd Person POV)

Being a pirate had it's ups and downs. Traveling the world, collecting bounties, sword fights left and right, but what Keith loved most about it, was being alone. No one to tell him what to do, where to go or who to impress. Just him, his dog, Kosmo, and miles and miles of open sea.

Being a hunter and all, Keith had come into contact with a lot of mysterious, unique and dangerous creatures. Sea serpents to the Leviathan itself. It seems there was nothing he couldn't apprehend.

This time was no different. There had been reports of a siren terrorizing the forest island of Olkarion, a large island well known for its technological advancements. Sirens were the only thing Keith hadn't managed to capture and he didn't intend to let this bounty slip through his fingers. Keith had been offered 25,000 GAC by a mysterious, wealthy man named Lotor to capture the creature and bring it back to him.

Eavesdroppers thought him mad for accepting the challenge, knowing about the tales of sirens beaconing men to their deaths with songs so beautiful, it brought even the most stone hearted men to tears. What they didn't know was, Keith had a secret. Sirens were female creatures, known for being extremely attractive, but Keith never had any interest in women. He was gay as could be. This gave him an advantage, he wouldn't be affected by the sirens song.

After a week of sailing, Olkarion came into Keith's view. Huge green trees covered the horizon, a wall of forests hiding the native Olkari civilization from outsider view. White sea foam sprayed up from the violent ocean as it crashed into the rocky shore. Keith searched the waters from his ship, looking for any sign of the siren.

Keith lowered nets on either side of his ship, preparing for the siren to become interested in his ship and swim up to it, only to be caught in a net and dragged above the water. Keith waited, almost sailing in circles as he waited for one of the nets to sound, signaling that they caught something.

He was becoming increasingly impatient, tired of waiting for so long. Keith decided to pull up the nets and just check. As he pulled up the first net, we weren't surprised to see a few bits of seaweed, some small marine life and small rocks. He rolled his eyes, sighing disappointedly as he threw the reminants back into the sea. He proceeded to wrap up the net, setting it in a neat pile at the edge of the boat. He disheartenly walked to the other side of the ship, preparing to pull up the other net.

He looked at the rope, stopping immediately. The rope was stuck against a loose shard of wood, hindering its ability to alert her if it went off. Keith quickly pulled it off the wood and pulled up the net. In the net was plenty of seaweed, but most of the room in the net was taken up by the huge, blue tail caught in the net.

Keith couldn't believe it, he'd caught a siren! The small tan body at the end of the tail thrashed violently in the net, trying desperately to break free from the uncomfortable rope wrapped around his tail. Keith admired the boy, staring at his gorgeous skin, blue scales littering his arms and chest.

Wait, boy?

Keith looked at the face of the siren he had captured. His breath immediately left his lungs. He couldn't believe it. A male siren!

"Fuck, he's hot!" Keith thought, completely blown away by the males appearance, he forgot what he was doing.

"What's the big idea?! You rotten, filthy pirate! Let me go!" The males sharp tone pierced Keith's thoughts. Keith blinked, looking into the male's gorgeous eyes. Keith blushed, not saying a word.