Happy Saint Valentine's Day! (F)

(Art by Me)
(3rd Person POV)

Keith groaned as he awoke to Kosmo jumping onto his bed and stepping all over him. Keith tried to get the excited wolf of the bed as he felt for the usually warmth in next his bed that wasn't there that morning.

"Kosmo, get down. It's to early to wake up." Keith groaned. At that moment, his alarm sounded throughout the room. Keith groaned, finally deciding to get up. He stumbled to his feet and smiled down at Kosmo who helped him keep his balance. Keith smiled as he entered his kitchen and his nose was filled with the amazing smell of breakfast being made.

"G'morning Honey" Keith said tiredly, hugging the man standing in front of the stove. Lance smiled and kissed Keith's head lovingly.

"Let me guess, forgot to turn off your alarm again?" Lance laughed, finishing the eggs cooking on the pan in his hand.

"That, and Kosmo got in our room. He woke me up before the alarm did." Keith giggled. Lance sighed and put the cooked eggs on a plate. He set them on the table and walked back to Keith, hugging his waist and hugging him close.

"Lance?" Lance pulled away and stared at Keith. He smiled and kissed Keith's head lovingly.

"Happy Saint Valentine's Day mi amor." Lance cheerfully said as he lead Keith to his chair at the table, which he pulled out for the smaller male. Keith sat down and gaped at the elegant breakfast Lance had made.

"Lance, you didn't have to do this." Keith protested as Lance placed a plate filled with food I front of Keith.

"Nonsense cariño, anything you on Saint Valentine's Day." Keith blushed as Lance kissed his cheek softly and sat down next to him.

"Eat up cariño, we have a full day ahead of us." Lance said, taking a bite of the bacon he made. Keith was curious to what Lance meant by that but he didn't question him. He ate the delicious breakfast Lance had made.

(hours later)

Keith smiled and Lance as he carried the things the tall male had gotten him that day. He put it in the back of his car as they left for the carnival that was in town. Lance kissed the back of Keith's hand as he drove the car to the carnival.

"Wow! This is so amazing" Keith gasped as he stepped out of the car, into the parking lot.

"C'mon babe, follow me." Lance grabbed Keith's hand and dragged the boy to the large ferris wheel. There was few people in line, so the couple didn't need to wait long. Keith and Lance were lucky to not have anyone else in their car as the slow ride began to turn. Keith intertwined his hands with Lance's as the ride moved. He smiled at the male who towered over him.

"Happy Saint Valentine's Day Lance" Keith whispered. Lance smiled and kissed Keith's head.

"Happy Saint Valentine's Day cariño" Lance tenderly pulled Keith closer to him by wrapping his arms around his waist. Keith giggled and kissed Lance's cheek. The two reached the top of the ferris wheel and the ride came to a stop. Lance smiled at Keith. Both men could see the beautiful sunset, the sky glowing a deep, radiant purple.

"Y'know cariño, this reminds me of the time I first laid eyes on you." Lance whispered in Keith's ear. Keith gave the male a confused look.

"What do you mean Lance?" Keith asked. Lance grabbed Keith's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"The whole world stopped and all I wanted to do was grab you and make you mine. Now that you are, there's nothing and no one that could ever change that." Lance promised, "You're so beautiful Keith. You're like a thousand sunsets pulled into the same, flawless, perfect body. I love you so much Keith."

"I love you too Lance." Keith smiled as he kissed Lance, his palms resting on Lance's cheeks as they kissed. The kiss was slow yet passionate.

"I'll always be yours. Until the day I die." Keith vowed, showing Lance the gold ring resting on his left ring finger. Lance's matching ring shone brightly in the last sunlights of the day.

"I love you Cariño!" Lance yelled, hugging Keith's waist tightly.

"I love you too Honey" Keith smiled and kissed Lance sweetly. Lance kissed him back and the ride began to move again. Keith moved back into his seat next to his husband and laid his head on Lance's shoulder, watching the sunset as they got closer to the ground.

"Happy Saint Valentine's Day Mi amor" Lance said, kissing Keith ring.

"Happy Saint Valentine's Day My sharpshooter." Keith said back, hugging Lance's neck tenderly.

(A/N)

Hiya! Sorry this is a bit late 😅. Happy Saint Valentine's Day everyone. Hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones. Thank you💜

-Eliza