Mini One-shots

1. Late Night Kisses

Keith and Lance had been dating for two years. They two were helplessly in love. Nothing could tear them apart. Keith invited Lance to live with him in his apartment and Lance happily accepted.

That was three months ago. Keith sat peacefully in Lance's arms as they watched a romantic movie. Keith cuddled close into Lance's chest as the final scene of the movie played.

"I will always be in your heart, My love." The male character vowed as he held the woman close by her waist.

"Please don't go! I love you! I don't care if my father refuses. I will stay with you always!" The woman cried. The man lifted her chin and kissed her.

"I love you too but I must go." He said as he let go of her. The woman cried into her hands as the man walked away into the sunset. The screen went black and the credits started rolling up the screen.

Keith jumped as Lance stretched. Lance smiled down at Keith, who smiled back.

"It's late baby, we should go to bed." Keith agreed and pulled away from Lance. Lance leaned towards Keith and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. Keith frowned at the tan male. Lance was confused. Had he done something wrong?

"You missed" Keith said with a cranky tone. Lance stared down at Keith, unsure of what the older male was talking about.

Keith giggled and placed his hand on Lance's cheek before leaning in and kissing Lance's lips. Lance was surprised but kissed back. Keith pulled away and giggled. Lance laughed and picked Keith up bridal style. Keith wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as Lance carried him to their bedroom.

2. Long Distances

Keith sighed. His boyfriend, Lance, had been away for college for nearly 2 months. To Keith, it felt like an eternity. He missed Lance dearly. The two talked almost every day. They texted, called and video called almost every day.

Keith laid on his bed, staring at his phone. He hadn't received any texts or calls from Lance for nearly 5 hours. He hated it. He needed to hear Lance's voice, see his face, hear his kind words.

The doorbell rang through out Keith's home. Keith groaned as he got up and walked to the door. Keith opened it and was greeted by someone he never expected.

"Hey Baby Brother!" Shiro exclaimed excitedly. Keith groaned at the nickname.

"Stop calling me your "Baby" brother. I'm 20" Keith leaned against the door tiredly. Shiro laughed.

"You'll always be my baby brother" Shiro smiled, "I stopped by to check on you. Everything alright?"

"Yes Shiro, I'm okay. You can go now, bye" Keith began to close the door.

"Keith wait!-" Shiro tried, but Keith shut the door on him. Keith walked away tiredly. Keith nearly made it to his bedroom before there was a loud knock on the door. Keith rolled his eyes and walked beck to the door. Keith opened it angrily.

"I told you Shiro, I'm fi-"

"Is that anyway to greet the love of your life?" Keith looked up and gazed at the man standing in front of him. Keith's eyes filled with tears of joy as he looked at the man.

"Lance!" Keith yelled as he wrapped his arms around Lance's neck and pulled him into a tight hug. Lance's arms wrapped around Keith's waist and pulled the smaller male close to his chest.