Such a Tease (S)

(Keith's POV)

I walked back to my room after training and saw Lance in the common room. He was alone and I knew this was my chance. I had been seducing Lance for a week and he never gave me the reaction I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me, tell me he loved me. But no, the only reaction I got was a faint blush. I wanted more. I wanted Lance.

I quickly made my way to my room to change my clothes. I decided on a pair of panties, tight leggings that showed off my ass, a red and white crop top, white shoes, my black gloves, and my red, crop top jacket.

I rushed to the common room, passing the kitchen. I stopped. I grabbed some food goo, hoping it would help me. I rushed to the lounge and entered.

"Hey, Lance~" I seductively. He didn't look up from his space phone Pidge had made for him as he said hello. I felt angry, not getting the reaction I wanted so I tried harder. I sat down next to him and started eating the goo. I purposely dropped a bit onto my chest.

"Oh no~" I dragged out the "o" in "no". He looked over at me. I whipped the goo off my chest and licked it off my finger seductively. I sucked off the goo as I watched Lance's face brighten to a dark red.

I got up to put my half-empty plate on the table. The table was rather short so I leaned over to put my plate down. I could feel Lance's eyes on me as I did. I shook my ass a little bit and looked back at Lance. He saw that I was looking at him and quickly looked away.

I smirked as I sat down next to him again. I stared at his gorgeous face. He was trying his best not to look at me, I could see it. I noticed something on his face and it gave me the opportunity to make skin to skin contact with him. I reached up and wiped his face off. He gasped. I smiled as my thumb glided over his cheek.

He suddenly threw his phone down, turned to face me, grabbed my waist, and kissed me. I gasped into the kiss, not suspecting the sudden action. I kissed him back after overcoming my shock. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. His tongue and mine fought for dominance which he easily won.

I moaned into the kiss as Lance pulled me onto his lap. His hand wandered from my waist to my ass. He squeezed it then groped my ass, feeling my panties. He broke the kiss, smirking at me.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I softly ground onto Lance's crotch, feeling his hard-on rub against mine. His thumb left my hip and pulled at the waistline of my leggings. I moaned loudly as he rubbed his hands over my chest, pinching my nipples tightly. Lance reached up to my shoulders and took off my jacket, throwing it somewhere out of the way. He started pulling up my shirt.

"You kept showing me this beautiful body of yours, seducing me, making me hard, making me want to tie you down and fuck the shit out of you, making me fantasize about watching you bounce on my dick, riding me so hard... it was only a matter of time before I would punish you." I moaned at his words. I wanted him to do everything he said he wanted to do to me. He made me feel so good about myself. I moaned and shifted on his lap, grinding onto his crotch.

"D-Do it Lance!" he looked at me in confusion.

"Do what baby?" He stroked his fingers through my hair then cupped my cheek.

"Everything. Everything you just said you wanted to do to me. Do it, Lance! GODDAMMIT LANCE FUCK ME JUST LIKE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO!!!" I yelled. Lance lifted me up when he got up and wrapped my legs around his hips. He carried me to his room and threw me onto the bed. He grabbed a rope he had in his room, tied my hands to the bedposts and crawled over top of me. I squirmed a bit and whined in slight discomfort. He kissed me again and I kissed back immediately.