Happy Birthday Pidge! (F/s(?)) +VLD B-DAY Special+

⚠⚠ This chapter contains minor smut. Those who are uncomfortable with this content, skip the end or this chapter

-Eliza

(3rd person POV)

Pidge smiled gleefully as she entered the Castle of the Lions' kitchen and was met with all her friends and fellow palidans. They had prepared a party for her birthday which she greatly appreciated.

"Thanks guys!" She said as Shiro wrapped his arm around her shoulders in a fatherly manner.

"He have a surprise for you Pidgeon" Hunk said happily. At that moment, the door to the kitchen opened. Pidge smiled from ear to ear as she looked at the emo former red palidan.

"We we able to convince Mullet here to visit for your birthday" Lance piped up, gestureing to Keith. Keith smiled playfully at Lance. Pidge dashed forward and hugged Keith's waist. Keith smiled and hugged her back.

"I told you we'd miss you" Pidge scried happily. Keith's giggled, handing her a small wrapped box.

"Here, I got you something." Pidge smiled, taking the gift.

"Thanks Keith!" Pidge smiled. Pidge ran up to a large speaker Hunk had installed and plugged in her space phone.

"Now lets get this shit started!" Pidge yelled as she turned on really loud music. Shiro's stern correction of her language was drowned out as the group started to party.

Throughout the party, Pidge couldn't help but notice that Lance and Keith seemed to be unable to keep their eyes off each other. She smiled evilly, now knowing exactly what her birthday wish was going to be.

When Pidge opened her gifts, she was happy to find that she had mostly received tech or some sort of book. Lance had gotten her an old video game he had found at the space mall. She thanked everyone for the gifts.

She opened Keith's last. She nearly burst into tears. It was a communicator that she could use to keep in touch with Matt. She thanked him and pulled him into a tight hug, surprising him.

After a few hours, everyone was ready for cake. Lance brought in a vanilla cake with green frosting. Candles lit up the top of the cake where letters spelled out "Happy Birthday Pidge!" in orange frosting.

Lance set the cake in front of Pidge before stepping back and finding himself standing next to Keith. He smiled at him in my as the group started to sing.

After they sang, Pidge make a wish, blowing out her candles. The group cheered as she smirked at Lance and Keith. Hunk started cutting the cake and handing it out amongst the group. Lance and Keith stared back at her confused but then looked at each other and blushed furiously, knowing exactly what she wished for.

Pidge looked away, thinking to herself how stupidly obvious it was that the two boys had something more than friendship. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind as she tasted the cake Hunk had made. It was delicious.

Once the cake was finished, the group started to play games. Pidge's first choice, spin the bottle, was fun. They sat in a circle as Hunk searched furiously for a bottle. He found one and placed it in the middle of the group.

"Shiro, you go first!" Pidge said excitedly. Shiro gave a nervous smile as he reached for the bottle. It spun quickly, but slowed as the tip of the bottle chose who Shiro was going to kiss.

"Allura! You have to kiss Shiro!" Hunk laughed. Allura blushed as she stared at the tip of the bottle with had stopped right in front of her. She smiled shyly at Shiro.

Shiro smiled back as he leaned forward, Allura copying his movements. The two kissed.

"Space Dad and Space Mom!" Pidge laughed. The rest of the group joined in as the two pulled apart, both blushing madly.

"Okay, my turn!" Pidge spun the bottle and watched as it turned around the group. She prayed it wasn't going to be Keith or Shiro. She definitely didn't want Coran. Lance? No, never. Allura was Space mom, ew. And Hunk was her friend.

The bottle stopped on Hunk. Lance burst into laughter. Hunk laughed with him as Pidge marveled at the bottle. She took a deep breath and kissed Hunks cheek. Hunk laughed as he rubbed his cheek and hugged Pidge.

"Alright, Alright! Lance, your turn." Pidge said, blushing out of embarrassment. Lance smiled at spun the bottle. It spun quickly for a few seconds before slowing down. It's slowed more and more until it came to a halt. The group all looked up at the same time. Pidge's eyes lit up. He birthday wish was coming true.

"Alright, Keith, Lance, we're waiting." Pidge smirked evilly as she watched Keith stare at Lance. Lance rolled his eyes and grabbed Keith's waist, pulling him into a kiss. Keith kissed back as his hands intertwined themselves with Lance's jacket.

The two kissed for a few more seconds before pulling apart. The group stared at them with suggestive looks. Lance, after having enough, got up and left.

"I'll go check in him" Allura started to get up.

"No! You stay here, I'll go." Keith said, getting to his feet and walking out the door after Lance.

The group continued playing for about ren minutes before everyone decided to go to bed. Pidge decided to go check on Lance before go it sleep so she headed in the direction of Lance's room. Before she could knock, she thought she head voices so she pressed her ear against the door.

"Don't even pretend like you didn't like that kiss Baby Boy, I know you love it when I kiss you." Lance said. Pidge's eyes widened. She cracked the door lightly to see Lance pinning Keith against the wall. Keith was blushing madly as Lance's hand worked from his waist to his ass.

"I-I-"

"Shh" Lance cooed, "I know you want it babe.  Be a good boy and let Daddy fuck you. It had been so long after all. I bet that ass of yours is so tight by now." Pidge smirked evilly as she watched the two kiss passionately. Keith moaned into the kiss as Lance peeled him off the wall and threw him into the bed.

"I knew it!" Pidge thought excitedly.

The two quickly undressed themselves as Pidge took out her phone and took a few pictures. Lance grabbed a bottle of lube and a pack of 100 condoms. He grabbed one and Pidge could see that the box was nearly half empty.

Pidge shut the door quietly and began to walk away. She smirked as she heard loud moans coming from Lance's room.

"Best birthday ever" Pidge thought.

(A/N)

Hi guys. Happy Birthday Pidge 💚💚! Sorry this is a day late 😅. If you haven't read my conversation board, please do. There is important information about the future of this book. I'm not stopping it, I promise. Thanks for reading 💜

-Eliza