Can I buy you a drink? (S)

(Keith's POV)

I sighed as I sat at an empty table. My friend Pidge had supposedly set me up on a blind date. I had know it was probably a bad idea but I agreed to it. I got up, lifting my jacket off the back of my chair. At that moment, a tall, good looking, Cuban man ran into the restaurant. He ran past tables and stopping in front of me.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Are you Keith?" he said, trying to catch his breath.

"Y-Yes" I said quietly.

"I'm sorry. I was at work and I lost track of time. I'm Lance." he said.

"It's alright... You must be hungry. We can sit down and you can eat something." He looked up at me, smiling. Lance chuckled and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No no, I'm alright. You can get something to eat and then, I'll buy you a drink." he winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. You can buy me one drink. That's all" I said. He smiled at me and we sat down at the table together. We starting talking. We had a few things in common. I ordered a small meal. After I finished it, we left the restaurant. We walked to a small bar, not far from the restaurant.

"What can I get for you tonight?" The bartender asked.

"I'll get my usual. What do you want Keith?" Lance asked, turning to me.

"Scotch on the rocks" I said. The bartender nodded and started preparing our drinks.

"You sure don't waste your time." Lance smirked.

"Moonshine and a scotch on the rocks." Lance handed his some money and handed me my drink.

"Neither do you" I said. Lance laughed and took a sip of his drink. I took a sip of mine.

"Thanks Lotor" Lance called to the bartender.

"Anytime" Lotor called back before turning to help the next customer. Lance and I continued to drink. After we finished our drinks, Lance offered to take me home. I obliged. After a short drive, Lance dropped me off at my apartment.

"I had fun tonight." He said before I got out of the car.

"Me too." I said, smiling.

"Maybe we could do this... I don't know, next week?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Wanna see me again that soon?" I asked, jokingly. Lance suddenly started getting really nervous.

"I-Its not that! It's just that I had fun with you tonight and I wanted to see you aga-"

"Next week sounds great. How about I meet you at the park down the street? I heard it's got a killer view." Lance nodded quickly.

"That sounds awesome. See you then." I smiled.

"See you then, Lance" I smiled and watched him as he drove away. I walked back inside and passed out.

(about 1 year later)
(Keith's POV)

Lance and I had been dating for nearly a year. We had been on a few dates. Lance had moved in with me and we spent most of our time together.