An Angels Wings (S)

(A/N)

This chapter will contain smut. To those who are uncomfortable with this content, please skip. You have been warned.

-Author

(Lance's POV)

I flew close to the edge of heaven. Tears welled in my eyes. I had just seen my crush kissing my worst enemy. Allura kissed Lotor. I flew and flew until my wings became sore. I stopped flying and dropped onto the fluffy clouds. I suddenly felt a cold wind sweep past me. A shiver went down my spine and to my wings. I gasped and opened my eyes. I looked up to see a man with dark red and black wings. He wore a black leather jacket with no shirt underneath. His sleeves were ripped and you could see his muscular arms. His hands were mostly covered my black, fingerless gloves. He wore black, ripped jeans and dark leather boots. His hair was as black as twilight and his skin was paler than the clouds underneath me. He was very tall and a dark purple mask cover his lower face. I stared up at the devil, afraid because of all the things other angels said about them, how dangerous, cruel, and evil they are.

"Why are you crying?" his voice was cold and sharp. I was hesitant and didn't speak. I moved away from him slowly. He walked closer to me, squat down, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were purple-gray. He stared into my eyes and asked me again why I was upset.

"It *sniff* It's nothing." I gasped as he scooped me up bridal style and extended his wings. He took off and I instinctively wrapped my hands around his neck. I gasped as he flew us over the gap between heaven and hell. I gasped as the heat of hell surrounded me. We flew for a long time before the man landed in front of a small shack in the middle of nowhere. He put me down and walked to the door. He slowly opened it and the door creaked. He invited me inside and I was hesitant but walked into the small shack.

"D-Do you live a-alone?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. He nodded and sat next to me. He pulled down his mask and rested it around his neck. He then propped his feet up on the coffee table in front of us.

"So, why were you crying?" he asked again, leaning into the couch. I looked away from room him and my eyes fell to my lap. I nervously played with my white tunic. He sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling it away from my tunic.

"You can trust me," he says still holding my hand. His glove rubbed against my skin. I look at him again. I sighed and willed myself to speak.

"This girl that I have... Uh had... a crush on... um... kissed my enemy... and it just kinda hurts I guess..." I looked down at my feet. He used his other hand to cup my cheek and force him to look at me.

"If she doesn't see that you're better than that guy, she doesn't deserve you." I couldn't help but smile. I felt my face heating up a bit and I leaned into his hand. It was quiet for a while. I felt myself leaning into him and he did the same. Within seconds we were centimeters apart. I hesitated but he moved his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me forward. Our lips met and sparks flew. I slowly kissed back. His arm fell and wrapped around my waist. I reached my hand up and grabbed his jacket, pulling him deeper into the kiss. His tongue licked my lower lip and I hesitantly opened my mouth. His tongue flung into my mouth and left no place untouched. After a few more seconds, we pulled away. I was a blushing mess. The kiss felt amazing.

"I uh..." his eyes widened, clearly surprised by his actions. He stood up and started apologizing to me. I grabbed his hand and he stopped talking.