I'm fine (A/F)

(3rd Person POV)
\9:45 pm/

Keith sighed as he was yelled at by his fiance. Keith had forgotten to make dinner that night and Lance came home from work with no dinner on the table.

"I don't see why it's that hard Keith? It's simple. I work all day and you stay here, you cook and you clean. It's not hard Keith." Lance scolded him. Keith cowered away as Lance took a step forward.

"I-I'm sorry Lance" Keith stuttered.

"I don't think you are Keith. I don't know why I stay with you. You're not grateful for all that I do for you and you sit around here all day while I'm busting my ass at work. I might as well breakup with you!" Keith gasped.

"He can't mean that. We're supposed to be getting married. He loves me...right? Or... Am I really an ungrateful, lazy slut? I'm so worthless" Keith thought as he cried into his hands and he fell to his knees.

"I-If I'm such a bother... I'll leave. If you'll be happy. I-I'll pack my stuff now." Keith hurried onto his feet and ran up the stairs. He started packing his things immediately. Keith hurried out the door and packed his items into his car.

"I-I'm sorry I'm such a bother. I-I hope you find someone else w-who makes you happy." Keith stood in front of Lance as he scowled down at Keith.

"Oh!" Keith looked down at his hand and pulled off the engagement ring Lance had given to him, "H-Here's your ring back."

Keith handed the ring out for Lance. Lance was hesitant, but snatched the ring from his hand. Keith got into his car and started it. He looked at Lance, who was walking away.

"I love you!" Keith cried, tears streaming down his face. Lance turned around and gaped back at Keith. Before Lance could yell at him, Keith drove away. As soon as Keith was far enough away, he burst into tears.

"After everything we've been through, this is how it ends?" Keith cried. More tears flooded down his cheeks as more memories of the two flooded his mind.

"I love him. I LOVE HIM!!" Keith cried. Keith wiped his tears but more kept falling from his eyes. Keith had never felt so alone.

He cried into the back of his hands that were pressed against the steering wheel. Before Keith could look up, he heard the loud horn of a nearby car. He felt the glass shatter against his skin. He felt the impact of the car crashing into the driver side door. He felt the car flip and the pain as his head hit the roof of the car. Everything went black.

(With Lance)
\10:00 pm/

Keith took his engagement ring off his finger and held it out to Lance. Lance reached for it then hesitated. It didn't feel right. He had to stop this.

Lance pushed the feelings down and snatched the ring from Keith's hand. He turned around and started walking away.

"I love you!" Lance whipped around and stared back at Keith.

"What?" Lance thought, "After everything I said... He still loves me. I love him. More than anything. I have to stop this. He can't leave me."

"K-" Before Lance could say anything, Keith pulled away. Lance watched him drive away.

"No. No! NO! Keith come back! Please! I need you! I love you!!" Lance thought. He rushed to his car and started the engine. He pulled out of the driveway and rushed in the same direction as Keith did. Lance hoped he could catch up with Keith. He drove down the road, driving way above the speed limit.

He panicked as a horrible sight came into view. A car had been hit. Lance watched as medics tried to get the driver out of the car. He looked at the totaled car, it was badly damaged on the drivers side. He recognized it immediately. It was Keith's.

Lance stopped in front of the accident and ran to the police line. He pushed past dozens of bystanders, trying to get to Keith.

"Sir, you need to stay back." an officer said to him as he held Lance behind the line.

"NO! That's my fiance's car! I need to see him! Please!" Lance pleaded. He pushed past the cop just as EMT's pulled Keith from the car. Lance ran over to Keith and held the unconscious boy in his arms.

"BABY! BABY, IM SO SORRY!! IM SO SORRY BABY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" Lance cried as he pulled Keith up to whisper in his ear, even though he knew Keith couldn't hear him, "You're gonna be okay baby. You're gonna be okay. When you wake up, we'll get married, just how you want to. It'll be perfect. Please, you need to be okay... I love you so much."

Tears dripped from Lance's eyes and fell onto Keith's cheeks which were stained with tears and blood. Keith's head and shoulder bled profusely as Keith laid in his arms, not moving.

(3 hours and 10 minutes later \1:35 am/) (at the hospital)
(3rd person POV)

Keith had gone into emergency surgery as soon as he arrived at the hospital. The doctor had come out of the surgery room and told Lance that Keith was going to be okay. Lance was overjoyed. He was allowed to visit Keith in his room. Lance entered the room to find Keith, his Keith, sleep peacefully.

Lance walked over to Keith's hospital bed and sat down in the small chair to the side of the bed. He took Keith's hand in his and kissed the back of it. Lance buried his face into Keith's hand and let the tears fall down his face.

"I'm so sorry baby. This is all my fault. If I hadn't have yelled at you, you wouldn't have left. You'd be okay. You'd be your beautiful, amazing, happy self. I'm so sorry. I want to marry you. Please... Come back to me... I... I love you! I love you so much!" Lance cried out to Keith's hand. He took Keith's ring from his pocket and slipped it onto his finger. He kissed the ring and the held Keith's hand again.

"I-It's not your fault L-Lance" Lance looked up quickly and was met with beautiful purple-grey eyes. Lance got to his feet, staring at Keith for a second.

"Lance?" Keith's shaky voice called. Lance stood still. Keith was okay! Lance moved quickly, leaning over Keith and grabbing the back of his neck gently, being careful not to hurt him. Lance leaned down and connected Keith's lips with his.

Keith gasped into the passionate kiss but soon kissed back. The two hadn't kissed in a long time. It felt amazing for the both of them. Lance gently slid his tongue into Keith's mouth and cupped Keith's cheek.

Lance pulled up slightly, leaving a few centimeters between their lips. Lance panted as he stared into Keith's eyes.

"I love you baby. I love you so fucking much. I'm so sorry. I was such an idiot. I took advantage of all that you do for me. It will never happen again. Please baby, I'm so sorry." Lance cried.

"It's okay Lance. I love you too. You were stressed. It's okay. Shh, don't cry." Keith said soothingly. Lance crawled onto the bed next to Keith, careful not to hurt him. He wrapped his arms around Keith's waist and cuddled into Keith's chest. Lance cried silently as Keith rubbed his back.

"Please, let me make it up to you. Let me give you the wedding of your dreams. Please, marry me Keith?" Keith smiled and nodded.

"Of course lover boy." Keith giggled. Lance kissed Keith again tenderly as he drifted off next to his fiance.

(A/N)

OOF, The angst. 😂 Sorry guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Requests are still open for all your amazing ideas... Also, (for those who don't follow me on Instagram) I have been drawing a lot recently. Thank you guys for all the support. I love you all so much 💜💜

- Eliza