Highschool (Teacher X Student) (F)

(A/N)

In this AU, Keith is the teacher and Lance is the student. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.

-Eliza

(Lance's POV)

I was sitting in English class and all I could do was stare at Mr. Kogane. He was so good looking. The loud sound of the bell ringing in my ear interrupted my daydreaming.

"Alright class, that's all for today. Be sure to read chapters six and seven tonight." I collected my things and was getting ready to leave class with Pidge and Hunk.

"Hey Lance, did you do the homework for Mr. Coran's class?" Hunk asked me as we walked towards the door.

"We had homework?" I asked. I had been so busy daydreaming about Mr. Kogane last night that I forgot to do my homework.

"Lance, can I talk to you for a minute?" I turned around to see Mr. Kogane behind me.

"Sure, go ahead guys, I'll catch up." Hunk and Pidge left the room to leave me and Mr. Kogane alone. I could feel my face heat up and my heart rate increase.

"So Lance, you didn't turn in your notes today. You seem distracted. Is something bothering you?" He asked. I started blushing redder than a tomato.

"Oh, I... Uh... I just was distracted by..." I started. I wanted to be honest with him but I didn't want him thinking I was weird.

"You've also been staring at me a lot for the past few weeks. Lance, is there something I should know?" he asked with a playful smirk on his face.

"He knows!" I thought to myself. I was completely lost in thought when I felt an arm around my waist. I looked up to see Mr. Kogane looking me straight into my eyes.

"M-Mr. K-K-Kogane? W-What are you d-doing?" I asked as he pulled me closer. I blushed madly as he made me look at him.

Mr. Kogane leaned in and locked his lips with mine. I couldn't believe it. Mr. Kogane kissed me! It took me a few seconds to remember that I was deliriously in love with him. Once I remembered, I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip and I accepted. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch. After what felt like hours, we pulled apart. I leaned in again but Mr. Kogane pushed me back.

"I'll write you a pass to your next class, and I want you to come in for lunch as often as possible," he said as he started writing the note.

"What do I need to come in for lunch for?" he handed me a note to my next class. He winked at me and I got his message. I could feel my face heating up as I gathered my belongings.

I walked into Mr. Coran's class and handed him the note. I took my seat next to Hunk and tried to focus. When classes finished I walked into Mr. Kogane's room for the lunch period. I was a little scared but I was also happy that I was going to be with the man of my dreams.

(A/N)

Ok I know this chapter was shorter than the others but I wanted to make it a fluff instead of smut so... Yeah... Please send in requests. I'm starting to run out ideas... Bye-bye for now

-Eliza