Leo? (F)

(3rd person POV)

Akira stared blankly out the window. He sighed, closing his eyes. He opened them again and stared out the window.

"Why?" He thought. Akira smiled.

"Kira!" Akira looked over her shoulder. He grimaced and looked back to the window.

"Don't call me that" he snapped.

"Sorry Akira... Look, we need to talk." Akira didn't look away from the window.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to Dante?" He asked. Ryuusei hesitated before speaking again.

"Akira, I know your mad at me for sending him on that mission but he needed to be there. Mikaele, Noa and David will bring him back, I promise." Ryuusei promised. Akira looked over his shoulder.

"They better" he said coldly. Suddenly, a large ship came hauling towards Earth. Akira and Ryuusei watched as it fell.

"Let's go!" Akira yelled, pushing past Ryuusei before he could protest. Akira grabbed his blade and headed towards the wreck.

"Akira wait!" Ryuusei called after him.

Akira held his blade in front of him as he made his way closer to the wreck. He used his blade to pry open the door.

"Akira wait! You have to be careful!" Ryuusei called after him.

"Shut it Ryuusei!" Akira sneered. Akira pulled the door open and looked inside the ship. He was met with a familiar face looking up at him from the floor.

"Akira! Ryuusei!" Noa said as her eyes adjusting to the light. The two rushed over to help Noa.

"Noa! What happened!?" Ryuusei asked.

"We were attacked. We didn't see who attacked us. Mikaele and David are okay. Leandro got hit. His armor protected him but he was still knocked unconscious. We need to get him to the infirmary." Noa said. Akira looked down. In Noa's arms laid Leandro. He was still breathing but his eyes were closed.

Akira took Leandro from Noa's arms and birdies his head into Leandro's chest. Akira hugged Leandro tight.

"I missed you so much. You're going to be okay. We'll get you the help you need." Akira vowed.

Akira picked up the unconscious boy and carried him to the infirmary. He called for a nurse and laid Leandro on a bed.

"He just needs rest. He should be better after a goodnight sleep. You can leave now" The nurse said after examining Leandro. Akira refused to leave.

"No, I'm staying with him." The nurse nodded and left the two alone. Akira grabbed Leandro's hand and held it in his own.

"I missed you so much." He whispered. Akira soon fell asleep next to Leandro, his head resting on the hand he had been holding.

(The next morning)
(3rd person POV)

"Akira" a voice called. Anita's eyes fluttered open. He looked around the small room.

"What do you want Mikaele?" Akira asked. Mikaele smiled and looked at Leandro.

"Breakfast is ready" Mikaele replied. Akira looked back to Leandro.